People Wearing Keyboard Pants
Hello :w00t:

Would you young Geeks wear them? My Answer is NO, ok maybe, maybe for Holloween ;)

Quote:Photos...These pants were designed by Erik De Nijs and are called "Beauty and the Geek" jeans.

Designer Erik De Nijs, has stitched together this eye catching pair of “Beauty and the Geek” jeans. These “modern shaped trousers which are often worn by youngsters..” are the perfect solution for Googling quick exits while running from the fashion police. Built into the knees are a pair of crotch rocking speakers, around the back you have the added convenience of a back pocket for your “mouse”, and for you gamers, there is a joystick controller located just behind the front zipper. As usual, there are additional pics after the jump.

Plus 262 Comments so far!
Quote:20 Pickup Lines For People Wearing Keyboard Pants :rolleyes:

1. So, you decide: ENTER or ALT ENTER?

2. Careful, these don’t come with a pop-up blocker.

3. The enter key doesn’t work so well, you have to push it really hard.

4. What do you say we CTR+ALT+DELETE ourselves out of this place?

5. Hey baby, do you play the Keytar? This is just like it except it’s my pants.

6. That ain’t the space bar you just tapped

7. You look like my “type” [demonstrate pun] ***

8. I’m not as keyboard as you pants I am.

9. Press ANY key to continue, honey.

10. Is that a mouse in your pocket, or…?

11. - 20. @ web site ;)

*** Feel free to leave your own in the comments, fellow nerds / pun aficionados. As if you needed to be told that.

He can do more for Others, Who has done most with Himself.
Quote:Hello :w00t:

Would you young Geeks wear them? My Answer is NO, ok maybe, maybe for Holloween ;)

Humm. Uhhmmm.....

Wow, I really don't know what to say about those other than, and you can quote me on this, "I'll never ever buy a pair of those pants, ever!" If you were a physical person, you would break the keyboard pretty quick. How about machine-washable? I doubt it. And can you even begin to imagine all the pun-jokes you'd be assaulted with daily if you came into work wearing those? Not even worth it. Not to mention I bet they are pretty pricey and use bluetooth.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Quote: Not to mention I bet they are pretty pricey and use bluetooth.
That quote gave me this great image of someone hacking your pants.

~Frag:lol:
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
I don't wear pants so this doesn't interest me.
Frankly I don't think anyone would even notice the pants if you were wearing those shoes. Yikes!