Is there any SP mod/hack to restore telekinesis?
I've been searching around quite unsuccessfully to find a mod to allow my SP sorceress to use telekinesis like in the old days, to pick up any item. It was limited so that sorceresses on battle net couldn't "ninja" items too easily, but I've always enjoyed playing a sorceress that uses teleportation and telekinesis exclusively to move around and perform all tasks. A "lazy" Sorc of sorts:)Obviously, that hasn't worked all too well lately, and I figured if there was any way to restore the old behavior of telekinesis, someone here would know.

Thanks,
Val.
Quote:I've been searching around quite unsuccessfully to find a mod to allow my SP sorceress to use telekinesis like in the old days, to pick up any item. It was limited so that sorceresses on battle net couldn't "ninja" items too easily, but I've always enjoyed playing a sorceress that uses teleportation and telekinesis exclusively to move around and perform all tasks. A "lazy" Sorc of sorts:)Obviously, that hasn't worked all too well lately, and I figured if there was any way to restore the old behavior of telekinesis, someone here would know.

Thanks,
Val.

I don't understand. If you can already teleport, and you aren't worried about other player's grabbing the loot before you do, then what's the rush? You should be warned that if you do find a way to mod that feature into your game in single-player, it will also most likely affect your battle.net game which will ultimatly result in you loosing your account and cd-key.

Why not just revert back to v1.09, or does v1.10 have changes that you like?
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin