characters no longer expire?
I was reading this:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.h...766148142&sid=1

unless i'm reading it wrong it seems characters can't expire. Does this mean I can not play a muel or other character past the 90 days and still be able to revive him/her?

This would take some stress off if I ended up without internet for a while.

(and i know its under a WoW forum but, it seems they are talking about DII)
Quote:I was reading this:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.h...766148142&sid=1

unless i'm reading it wrong it seems characters can't expire. Does this mean I can not play a muel or other character past the 90 days and still be able to revive him/her?

This would take some stress off if I ended up without internet for a while.

(and i know its under a WoW forum but, it seems they are talking about DII)

i didn't see a link in that thread, also there's nothing over at the Areat Summit, so: probably no.
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”
Li'l update, I last played DII online in October while waiting shipment of a new graphics card, on US East/ I hadn't touched that account or the two chars on it for ten months.

So I log in, find the account works but both toons had "Character Expired" messages. No fear, I log in on both characters in turn, and they both work, with their inventories intact.

Makes me wonder what the hell I was thinking of making an Elemental druid.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Yep, they don't expire anmyore. Even if they are already marked as expired, you can still use them and the "expired" tag is removed after a game.
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
So I log in, find the account works but all eight toons had "Character Expired" messages.

Guess what I did? :( :(:(

Thanks for the info (even if too late). :rolleyes:
Read Noobie's post. -end text-

Quote:Read Noobie's post. -end text-

Re-read Ric_Zero's post. I'll highlight the pertinent part:

Quote:So I log in, find the account works but all eight toons had "Character Expired" messages.

Guess what I did? :( :(:(

Thanks for the info (even if too late). :rolleyes:

This would imply to me that he deleted the characters with expired messages before seeing this post.