Poison Necromancer
I thought this would be a good chance to try my spell checker.

I'm looking at a Poison Necromancer build. Maxing poison nova, poison explosion, poison dagger, and some points in low resist, decrepify and 5 in Clay Golem. (I think clay, I should have asked the player which his was). He said about 5 in summon resists.

I don't need to know point for point, I'll have fun figuring it out. Though any strategies for the build, or a skill here I shouldn't really bother with or limit points in, would be helpful.

thanks

Interestingly, decrepify is not a recoginzed word. Sorry.
actually you should try to max clay golem because he will be ur tank
I did think about doing this, and it seems if I do that I should at least put 1 point into Golem Mastery. I just do not know for sure. Past the points needed for poison, which should total sixty, I will be left with over twenty should I get over level to eighty. Thus, I need to determine how much to put in lower resists and if decrepify is worth the extra points. Never created a poison necromancer and I would not wish waste points. I am trying to think of what I would use with my gameplay style.

I will rely heavily on the poison attacks, using lower resists to keep them susceptible to the damage, but will more then 1 point here be worthwhile? Will decrepify be worth the 5 points?

Should I put some points in golem mastery?
I need some tweaking soon, cause the ladder resets tomorrow. This character will need to be ready.

thanks

Quote:actually you should try to max clay golem because he will be ur tank