Nerf Pallies
How to level a Paladin...with little to no effort:

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=78555

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:How to level a Paladin...with little to no effort:

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=78555

-Bolty

Ah so bascially Blizzard didn't remove exp from some summoned creature. You used to be able to do stuff like this in Gnomer, and strat (the gargoyles from the eyes) and a few other places until Blizzard fixed the mobs so they didn't give exp. Looks like they didn't fix it in Sunken Temple on that one boss. Heck you used to be able to get rep off the respawning guys on that first pull in Shattered Halls too till people abused it.

But yeah I guess what the video showed with an L70 pally cheesing a rogue (it was the rogue that was leveling that was an L70 pally) would be a bit easier to dual box than other cheese methods.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Eh, the paladin isn't levelling but boosting.:P

It's a decent exploit of an oversight Blizzard made, I guess, but there's much faster things to do with a Prot paladin boosting you. 20-42 SM Cath/Armory (alternating to avoid lockout). 42-45 Uldaman, back door. 45-58 Stratholme trash between the entrance and Live (video here). Stratholme at least averages 100k XP/hour according to the maker of that video. Unrested. Although that is with a full group (XP is maxed per character with a level 70 in the group; with a group, you get a group XP bonus).

Black Morass is insane levelling with a passive uncrushable Prot paladin. 10k+ XP/minute. (Yes, you're reading that right.) Of course, you have to be level 66 to get in (and complete Durnholde to boot), but once you're there...
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
Quote:Eh, the paladin isn't levelling but boosting.:P

It's a decent exploit of an oversight Blizzard made, I guess, but there's much faster things to do with a Prot paladin boosting you. 20-42 SM Cath/Armory (alternating to avoid lockout). 42-45 Uldaman, back door. 45-58 Stratholme trash between the entrance and Live (video here). Stratholme at least averages 100k XP/hour according to the maker of that video. Unrested. Although that is with a full group (XP is maxed per character with a level 70 in the group; with a group, you get a group XP bonus).

Black Morass is insane levelling with a passive uncrushable Prot paladin. 10k+ XP/minute. (Yes, you're reading that right.) Of course, you have to be level 66 to get in (and complete Durnholde to boot), but once you're there...

Guess I know how Death Wish managed to get those first few pallies to 70 so damn quickly now. I guess they used a teddybear in place of a palatank, though (obviously.)
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.