WintersRain fails to make the ladder
I raced home from work today, hoping if I played long enough I might make the ladder for an ever brief moment, in consistent play.

Played over 4 hours straight, some time waisted on some quests I see now. I got my paladin to level 20, I see characters already in the 70's for crying out loud.

I suppose if I taped my eyes open and sucked back energy drinks I might be able to do it, but I got to work again tomorrow.
Quote:I raced home from work today, hoping if I played long enough I might make the ladder for an ever brief moment, in consistent play.

Played over 4 hours straight, some time waisted on some quests I see now. I got my paladin to level 20, I see characters already in the 70's for crying out loud.

I suppose if I taped my eyes open and sucked back energy drinks I might be able to do it, but I got to work again tomorrow.

No, there is no reason to worry. We are talking about 8-men teams who know each other, have planned a strategy, down to the mercs they hire. 3 Sorcs: Fire/Cold/Lightning, a Barb fpr BO, Druid with Oak-Sage, Assa with Mindblast to stun monsters, Necro with army and a Fana-Pala to boost alll Melee-Chars. Mercs in a nice mixture.. That is real synergy
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”
Quote:I raced home from work today, hoping if I played long enough I might make the ladder for an ever brief moment, in consistent play.

Back in the day a good friend of mine and I jumped on a ladder reset. It took a lot of long hours, but when we stopped we were the number 3 druid on USEast at level 91. The scary part was it took only a few days :blink:

In all honesty though, don't worry if you make it on the ladder. Looking back on it now, I'd much rather have those hours back!

Cheers,

Munk
Hah, my friend was doing non-expansion and was to convert later. I decided to mess around a bit and got a uber l33t 297th place at level 12.;)
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)