Good Trapsin
I was looking for a good trapsin that can pull her own weight in PVM hell mode, cause last time I had trouble with lightning immunes and found a lot of difficulty killing monsters in later acts of hell mode.

I want to be able to contribute well when doing Baal runs in hell mode with my friends.

thanks

the Diablo 2 net site, I can no longer seem to access their build guides but I did find this one. http://www.rpgforums.com/forums/archive/in...hp/t-49906.html
Quote:I was looking for a good trapsin that can pull her own weight in PVM hell mode, cause last time I had trouble with lightning immunes and found a lot of difficulty killing monsters in later acts of hell mode.

I want to be able to contribute well when doing Baal runs in hell mode with my friends.

thanks

the Diablo 2 net site, I can no longer seem to access their build guides but I did find this one. http://www.rpgforums.com/forums/archive/in...hp/t-49906.html

The guide to which you link is for PvP and the gear he recommends is not that easy to come by. A good TrapSin has both Lightning and Fire, Mindblast is an essential. Very simple TrapSin: 20 points in Lightning Sentry, 20 points in Death Sentry, 20 points in Wake of Inferno, 1 point in Mindblast. Minion is more difficult, I prefer maxed out Shadowmaster, other people go for the Shadow Warrior because it uses the same skills as the Sin, what suits you better. If you play HC 1 point in Fade is a must.

If you play solo Might Merc, if you regularly team up talk it over with the other players. You might consider investing 1 point each in Blade Sentinel and Blade Fury, because it gives you the chance to do physical dam. I was running a BF-Trapsin in Hell before the ladder reset and had Blade Sentinel on the left mouse tab and Mindblast im the right:

Mindblast (stun+convert)>launch Blade Sentinel>Mindblast again>cast appropriate trap>cast Death Sentry. Worked very well
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”