Ultrawide Monitors
My ancient 27 inch Samsung SyncMaster 275t monitor may be dying.  Last week the florescent backlight started flickering.  The problem is not too bad as yet, but the handwriting is on the wall (so to speak).

The 275t is described as a "wide" 16:10 aspect ratio.  If it eventually dies I would consider an Ultrawide 21:9.  After not paying much attention to the monitor market for years, I have been reading up on current offerings.

I would welcome thoughts on the 21:9 aspect ratio.  One specific question:  Does WOW support 21:9?  I've not been much on WOW for a few years, and a new monitor might be the excuse I need.

My other primary activities include photo editing and watching movies.

Thanks
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
OK, I can now attest WoW works with ultrawide monitors.  I have not been playing because I have been sick for six months and was in the hospital twice this winter.  Then my email computer died, followed shortly thereafter by my main computer.  A coolant fluid leak took out the motherboard, video card, Optane drive, and maybe the CPU.  The Firewire card survived.

Hundreds if not thousands of dollars later the computer is still in pieces on the floor, but it once again plays WoW.  Now if I were only feeling well enough to play it.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."