Lawbringer for Act5 Merc
What is best sword to make Lawbringer runeword in for an Act5 merc?  Based on known damage ranges and weapon speed of base weapons, it seems like a ethereal legend sword would be the way to go.  But I heard a rumor that Act5 mercs get a damage bonus with one handed weapons.  I don't know exactly what that bonus is or if it exists at all.  Does anyone know how that bonus works?  And if you do, what sword I should be using for this?  Thanks.
USWest Hardcore Realms
Accounts: mikedok5, mikedok6
(11-14-2021, 10:05 PM)Mikedok Wrote: What is best sword to make Lawbringer runeword in for an Act5 merc?  Based on known damage ranges and weapon speed of base weapons, it seems like a ethereal legend sword would be the way to go.  But I heard a rumor that Act5 mercs get a damage bonus with one handed weapons.  I don't know exactly what that bonus is or if it exists at all.  Does anyone know how that bonus works?  And if you do, what sword I should be using for this?  Thanks.

AFAIK The only hidden bonus for act5 barb is a poison resist (70%) I do not remember anything about 1hS bonus
Range applies for Acte5 barb.. Only act2 merc have a fix range of 3
There is a difference between 2handed and 1-Handed based on Strength ED% Bonus
It is 1.1% ED for 2-handed weapon against 1% ED for common weapon (included 1hs)

My 2 cents