Long time.
Been aaaages since I posted here, heh.

What's new folks? Been a crazy last couple years, needless to say.

I'm officially a home owner now, no more rent life. Two new kittens. Still a DINK. Still militantly left-wing and Marxist - though more of a misanthrope than in the past and more cynical about the current state of the world. Ive developed a new hobby: guns. Bought two Smith N Wesson pistols and an AR-15. Shooting at the range is tremendously fun and a good stress reliever.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)
(08-06-2021, 02:36 AM)FireIceTalon Wrote: Been aaaages since I posted here, heh.

What's new folks? Been a crazy last couple years, needless to say.

I'm officially a home owner now, no more rent life. Two new kittens. Still a DINK. Still militantly left-wing and Marxist - though more of a misanthrope than in the past and more cynical about the current state of the world. Ive developed a new hobby: guns. Bought two Smith N Wesson pistols and an AR-15. Shooting at the range is tremendously fun and a good stress reliever.

Oh, wow. That's a name I haven't seen surface since I was in my teenage years! Hi, FIT.

My girlfriend died a few months abruptly. Other than that? My life has been as 'normal' as it has been since 2017.

A gun hobby sounds like a fun idea.
I'm not sure buying in to the gun stuff doesn't just uphold the fucking fasc. But I understand the response and can't really validly criticize as I've been a gun owner from the time I could ...hold a gun? Flyover country is wild shit.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek