7D2D - 7 Days To Die
The other time sink I've been sharing with my new wife is 7 Days to Die. Which is sort of a cross between an open world sandbox game like Minecraft, a tower defense every 7 days, that you do as an first person shooter, or by designing an elaborate kill box. Occasionally I can entice my two sons to join us in the base defense when the blood moon rises and a horde of thousands of zombies rampage my base for in game hours.

”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

(02-09-2021, 10:22 PM)kandrathe Wrote: The other time sink I've been sharing with my new wife

I guess we've all gone through some changes the past 20yr. It's really crazy how one bbboard can have so much... I can't even fathom the word... living personality I suppose. Vandiablo getting his masters and 3-children later, my own divorce, several posters passing... So many things we all share in common, yet completely separate.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
7 days to die cool game btw.  Also I am fan of different online gaming. I prefer to play puzzles, racing and many others. Lately was found new games on https://www.friv2online.com/puzzle-games and started to play. Puzzles are quite intersting but a bit difficult for playing, because games have different levels.