Classic 6 Slot Bags
As of 9/2/19 this offer has concluded, but if you need bags, holler in Guild Chat of Whisper Sabra or Dareen.

Sabra has made 9 6-slot linen bags and has them in her bank. I am happy to provide 2 to a player right now. I am thinking, in the interest of fairness, I will mail them out to you COD (since I'm broke of course) and anyone who wants bags can send Sabra some linen. Fair enough? First come first served. I will edit this when supplies run out. For Mankrik for the Alliance. Cross-posted at Lurkers on Facebook. (Please be mindful of your Guildies and refrain from asking for bags for a toon you're not playing. I'm sure this goes without saying. There will be plenty for everyone down the road.)
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Thank you so much Sabra!

If you're starting, please take advantage of this, more spaces = more money for you over time!
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Thanks Sabra!

I've got some linen and really could use some bags. Should I also send you the coarse thread, or will you just include that in your CoD?
(08-30-2019, 07:11 PM)vor_lord Wrote: Thanks Sabra!

I've got some linen and really could use some bags. Should I also send you the coarse thread, or will you just include that in your CoD?

Hey, Vor. I didn't think about the thread, but I'm less than concerned. What goes around comes around. Smile It's the postage that I'm scared of. If you're near a trade goods vendor, that would be awesome, but not essential. What's essential is that people get more bags asap, IMO.

Just to confirm, you're sending me mats and I'm sending you bags. You are not asking for any of the bags that I've already made, is that right? (OMG! I just realized how totally irrelevant that question is. I'm laughing now!) What toon should I send them to? (Frag made me do it!)

Maybe I don't know how COD works! I thought that WoW just automatically made the recipient pay for the postage. Can the sender add an amount on to it? So interesting that I don't really know since I've been playing this game for what? 15 years?
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I had to confirm CoD works how I thought -- it's been a long time!

I'll send you thread and linen. If no one is taking the bags you made I probably can use one of them also. Send to Necrali (she is the pre-death version of my iconic Terenas undead priest -- a mage before her death, a priest after).

Thank you!