Guild Leadership... Anyone?
Hey guys.
So, after reading over the Dev Q&A, and getting to the part where they are standing behind the trade manifesto, I have determined that my time in the game has a shelf life.

Not the the Guilds in PoE are all that amazing, or important, Lurkers has a guild, and there are 10 or so stash tabs there for things.

I know most of the Lurkers aren't guilded, but that can change, and if one of you want the guild mantle, I'll gladly hand it over to you, and set about clearing out the Standard stash of all the uniques I've been tossing in there to sort through.

Come September 13, I'm not going to be playing this PoE for a very long time. Borderlands 3 drops that day, and I don't think that I've been this excited about a video game since I saw the original Black Temple Trailer for WoW, back in TBC. Coupled with the GGG desire to keep trading painful, It's easy to see that I'm not going to be back for a while.

So, think it over, if someone wants it, it's yours. When I leave, I'll make sure to toss some of my "nifty" tidbits in there so that people can play with better bits of the hoard that I've acquired over the years.
Shoju.
Used to play WoW on Terenas.
Played PoE for a while, Guild Leader of the Lurker guild there. Back to playing.
Lover of stringed instruments, and the beautiful music they make.
Not me, I know I've been active the last couple leagues, but my arm is having significant RSI related issues as a result of my PoE play. I had a bit of this kind of thing with Diablo II back in the day and I'm sure PoE is the cause for the flare up. Will be taking at least a league off and maybe just not coming back to PoE in order to not have to deal with the potential for joint & tendon issues. I enjoy the game a lot, but my body is not agreeing with it. Also stopped my exercise routine when I started PoE, and need to get back into cycling a few times a week, so I'll be playing slower paced games like Frost Punk, the Battletech DLC I haven't played yet, maybe Civ 6 or War of the Chosen.... stuff like that.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.