It finally happened
I hadn't logged in to my DII accounts for some while and now they are all gone. Once I had over a hundred accounts. Fun while it lasted, though I hadn't tried to play seriously in years.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Rumor is that they are 'remastering it' so we can play it in the new video fidelity world.
I can't wait.
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
I only wish I had my 99 sorceress back.

But yes, remastered DII should be fun. DIII didn't do it for me.
I felt sad finally letting go of my (second or third set of) D2 characters a year or so ago also. I ended up making a few single player characters and loving the game legit/SP also, just a few months ago. The game is just plain good. D3 also let me down. Though after a while I was able to play it for a while, then bored again.
(04-08-2019, 03:09 AM)Glitch[Le] Wrote: I felt sad finally letting go of my (second or third set of) D2 characters a year or so ago also. I ended up making a few single player characters and loving the game legit/SP also, just a few months ago. The game is just plain good. D3 also let me down. Though after a while I was able to play it for a while, then bored again.

I sometimes wonder if Blizzard has a paid restoration service. I'm getting burnt out with WoW again as I have no one to play with.