I think I'm wrong in the head
OK so Paris Hilton made a response to the McCain add that used her (and Britney Spears). I actually got a couple of chuckles out of this.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/64ad536a6d
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Hi,

Quote:OK so Paris Hilton made a response to the McCain add that used her (and Britney Spears). I actually got a couple of chuckles out of this.

So, thanks. There was a bit of humor there. But what's really scary is she made more sense with her 'energy policy' than either of the candidates.;)

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote: But what's really scary is she made more sense with her 'energy policy' than either of the candidates.;)
I was shocked that there was almost some good acting there. She almost sounded like she understood what she was reading off the script!:lol:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:Hi,
So, thanks. There was a bit of humor there. But what's really scary is she made more sense with her 'energy policy' than either of the candidates.;)

--Pete

Enough so that I've seen it being analyzed in the press.

Something tells me that Ms. Hilton isn't nearly as braindead as she would like folks to believe - even beyond the knowledge that she was reading a cue card script. The chutzpah to be able to seize upon the moment, hire a good writer and return a salvo belies her lack of intelligence.;)
Quote:Enough so that I've seen it being analyzed in the press.

Something tells me that Ms. Hilton isn't nearly as braindead as she would like folks to believe - even beyond the knowledge that she was reading a cue card script. The chutzpah to be able to seize upon the moment, hire a good writer and return a salvo belies her lack of intelligence.;)

I have no evidence of this, but I suspect a good writer approached her with the idea, and not the other way around.

-Jester
Quote:I have no evidence of this, but I suspect a good writer approached her with the idea, and not the other way around.

I have seen evidence of this (one of the CNN videos said exactly that, and named the person).

Whatever you think of Paris Hilton, I would not use the word stupid. She knows exactly what she is doing.

I laughed out loud by the way.
Quote:OK so Paris Hilton made a response to the McCain add that used her (and Britney Spears). I actually got a couple of chuckles out of this.

The question on my mind is... If she threw her hat in the ring now as an independent, with some other sensible policies like this, could she win? Probably not, but it boggles the mind to think about it.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Hi,

Quote:The question on my mind is... If she threw her hat in the ring now as an independent, with some other sensible policies like this, could she win? Probably not, but it boggles the mind to think about it.
OH MY GAWD!!!! Stop it, it hurts.

Actually, I think it is too late. Some time ago (a few weeks, IIRC) I saw Jesse Ventura on Larry king Live. He remarked that he'd given some thought to running, but the registration requirements were such that it was too late to get his name on the ballot in many states. I didn't follow the details, not being a big Ventura fan (at least as a politician -- he's OK as an action film actor), so I may be mistaken.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote:Hi,
OH MY GAWD!!!! Stop it, it hurts.

Actually, I think it is too late. Some time ago (a few weeks, IIRC) I saw Jesse Ventura on Larry king Live. He remarked that he'd given some thought to running, but the registration requirements were such that it was too late to get his name on the ballot in many states. I didn't follow the details, not being a big Ventura fan (at least as a politician -- he's OK as an action film actor), so I may be mistaken.

--Pete
Jesse is still quite a rascal.

Where was he when Ron Paul needed him?

As to the video, best line: I"ll see you at the debates, b!tch3s.

Good one, whoever wrote it. I am guessing it was a bnet veteran.

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete