Boo!
Hey folks, I just thought I would drop by and say hi. I miss all you Terenas folks, and the SR ones that I know as well. Hope you are all doing well, and maybe I'll see a few of you in Warhammer? Cheers!!!

Morg
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee
Dude go have a beer for me. :) Oh and since I'm allergic you'll have to have 2 one for you, one for me. :)

And yeah you may see some of us in Warhammer.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Hi,

Quote:Dude go have a beer for me. :) Oh and since I'm allergic you'll have to have 2 one for you, one for me. :)
So this Irishman moves to New York and goes into a local (Irish) bar. He orders three pints of Guinness, takes them to a table and rotates between them till they're done, then he leaves.

Next day he comes in and does it again. Third day he orders his usual three and the barkeep mentions that he could draw them one at a time and that way they'd keep their body better. But the man refuses, explaining that "I have two brothers, one who stayed in Ireland and another who went to Australia. Before we separated, we agreed that we would drink our beers like this to keep each other on our minds."

Well, as often happens, he became a regular at that bar and got to know and was known by many as the years went by. And all the other regulars got to know of his drinking style and the reason for it.

One day, he walked in and ordered two beers. A hush fell over the bar. He drank and left, and much speculation followed. This was repeated for a few of the following days, till the barkeep tentatively said, "Is there sad news we should share?" The man looked puzzled for a minute, then his face cleared and he smiled. "No, thanks for asking. But me brothers are fine. The doctor told me *I* had to quit drinking."

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote:Hey folks, I just thought I would drop by and say hi. I miss all you Terenas folks, and the SR ones that I know as well. Hope you are all doing well, and maybe I'll see a few of you in Warhammer? Cheers!!!
Morg
The lack of love for Tich makes me /cry
Delgorasha of <The Basin> on Tichondrius Un-re-retired
Delcanan of <First File> on Runetotem
*Snares Vinnie in a netherweave net and hauls him back to play*
-TheDragoon
*drive-by huggling*
Intolerant monkey.
What are you going to be playing in WAR, Morg? Inquiring minds want to know who from the lurkers is secretly? going to be trying out WAR.
I'm in the beta and Aimee and I both have CE copies of War on the way. I'm not sold yet ( I really hope that email I got today was saying the nda was lifted) but it's got potential.

Sorry td, I just won't be coming back to wow. Every time I think about the massive amounts of time I spent in game simply because Blizzard made time-sinks I get really mad and want to break things. I do miss you all though!

As for what, the stupid bastages managed to eliminate every Destruction class i wanted to play, with the exception of a marauder (who is kinda borked right now). So I'll be playing that, probably an Elf, a humie, and a dwarf runemaster. Arrrrr! (bring back me choppa, hammerer, and a few other things!)

I was planning on choppa or hammerer if I played. Now there is no trace of either.

I'm still interested in this game, but if they are removing whole classes at this point I think I will wait and see what people say and let it mature. Seems like a lot of cool ideas, but a balance nightmare at this point.
From wha I understand there wasnt' really any squaking about the removal of four classes. It would seem that suprisingly all the beta testers I've talked to agreed that they needed to be removed for the time being at least because of the amount of work they needed and the upcoming release of the game being too soon to fix them... I dunno, we'll see how it goes.
Vinniejones!

I am making a shaman in your honor. He's an orc though. And enhancement. And not named VinnieJones. So I guess he's not really in your honor or anything, but he does have a mohawk. :)

Miss you!
Quote:Vinniejones!

I am making a shaman in your honor. He's an orc though. And enhancement. And not named VinnieJones. So I guess he's not really in your honor or anything, but he does have a mohawk. :)

Miss you!

My shaman (Zocko) who is 67 now is elemental, a troll, has a mohawk, and slightly crazy. So one could think of him as a mini-Vinnie. I definitely have been working on the aggro monkey role. Driving Kira nuts with her trying to learn to tank on her druid what with me ignoring all aggro rules.
Aggro rules only apply to people who fear death and don't have ankhs handy.
Quote:The lack of love for Tich makes me /cry

You can't "love" Tich, they'll beat you up for that on that server. Miss you, though, Delc. *hug

-Tori
Hey, I still troll the basin warhammer boards at least. How's Delc been?