Best. Rage Winterchill. Kill. Ever.
First, the proof that one of our top healers in Keepers of the Dusk and good friend of mine is a noob: http://wowwebstats.com/r11hjgdnlfphe?s=142...77cf&dth=151472

Note that this was as Rage was at around 40% life.

Yeah, he hit the wrong button. Yes, he DI'd me (the main tank). Yes, DI drops you off the threat table completely.

We ended up with one healer and about two dps left alive by the time Rage settled on our feral druid (who was in cat gear), and the remaining team pulled it out from there (with no small help from Jaina).
Jormuttar is Soo Fat...
Y'know, I'm tempted to think he did it on purpose.:PIt is one of the best ways for paladins to screw with the rest of the raid. (Others involve using R1 Consecration to make sure your DPSers are watching their threat meters, and using RF as Ret.:P)
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
Quote:Y'know, I'm tempted to think he did it on purpose.:PIt is one of the best ways for paladins to screw with the rest of the raid. (Others involve using R1 Consecration to make sure your DPSers are watching their threat meters, and using RF as Ret.:P)

Now that you mention it...this is the same guy that, last Sunday, pulled a Leeroy when the raid was preparing for Solarian (we took most of the week off from T6 content and killed SSC and TK).
Jormuttar is Soo Fat...
LOL. That's hilarious. If only because I did that to the healer in h. SP the other day meaning to BoP......
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Quote:First, the proof that one of our top healers in Keepers of the Dusk and good friend of mine is a noob: http://wowwebstats.com/r11hjgdnlfphe?s=142...77cf&dth=151472

Note that this was as Rage was at around 40% life.

Yeah, he hit the wrong button. Yes, he DI'd me (the main tank). Yes, DI drops you off the threat table completely.

We ended up with one healer and about two dps left alive by the time Rage settled on our feral druid (who was in cat gear), and the remaining team pulled it out from there (with no small help from Jaina).

I do that intentionally quite often, especially if the raid is going well. It's not a raid if you don't wipe.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Quote:If only because I did that to the healer in h. SP the other day meaning to BoP......

The meaning of the word "bubble" has been under much debate with us lately, after the RL called for a bubble on the tank pre-pull (PW Shield) and having the MT receive a BoP.
Great. I actually have a complex about it now.

Last night we cleared 4/5 hyjal after getting our first Mother Shahraz kill (2nd pull ever, hurray), and I got nervous about 40% into the Rage Winterchill fight as I was tanking. I kept thinking "Will Niz do it again? Does he think it would be funny a second time, on purpose? Will we wipe this time and have to re-run trash, and not have time for the usual 1h 45m 4/5 clear?".

Le sigh
Jormuttar is Soo Fat...
Quote:Great. I actually have a complex about it now.

Last night we cleared 4/5 hyjal after getting our first Mother Shahraz kill (2nd pull ever, hurray), and I got nervous about 40% into the Rage Winterchill fight as I was tanking. I kept thinking "Will Niz do it again? Does he think it would be funny a second time, on purpose? Will we wipe this time and have to re-run trash, and not have time for the usual 1h 45m 4/5 clear?".

Le sigh

For me the trash in Hyjal is part of the boss fight and as such I strive for 4/5 Hyjal to be one shots. If I were to have a raid member that pulled such a stunt I'd hunt them down and give them the mother of all wedgies.;)
Quote:For me the trash in Hyjal is part of the boss fight and as such I strive for 4/5 Hyjal to be one shots. If I were to have a raid member that pulled such a stunt I'd hunt them down and give them the mother of all wedgies.;)
I vote for Niz wedgies regardless! :w00t:
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:I vote for Niz wedgies regardless! :w00t:

Don't worry. Archimonde promised me he'd give Niz plenty of wedgies tonight =)
Jormuttar is Soo Fat...
Quote:Don't worry. Archimonde promised me he'd give Niz plenty of wedgies tonight =)

p.s. He gave Niz 20 wedgies, then we decided to put Niz out of his misery and killed the bastard (bastard meaning Archimonde, not Niz) =) Woot!
Jormuttar is Soo Fat...
Quote:p.s. He gave Niz 20 wedgies, then we decided to put Niz out of his misery and killed the bastard (bastard meaning Archimonde, not Niz) =) Woot!

18 more wedgies for Niz, then got a 2nd kill on the 19th pull last night.

That's a lot of wiping due to someone mis-clicking something other than Tears of the Goddess, not remembering they can, oh, BUBBLE if they are in the air with only 1000 HP left and any fall dmg will kill them, or standing in the fire once too often =)
Jormuttar is Soo Fat...
Quote:18 more wedgies for Niz, then got a 2nd kill on the 19th pull last night.

That's a lot of wiping due to someone mis-clicking something other than Tears of the Goddess, not remembering they can, oh, BUBBLE if they are in the air with only 1000 HP left and any fall dmg will kill them, or standing in the fire once too often =)

That wasn't me, BTW. That was another one of our paladins who forgot they had bubble...it's a routene thing for him. Le sigh.
Quote:That wasn't me, BTW. That was another one of our paladins who forgot they had bubble...it's a routene thing for him. Le sigh.

Lets just say that if you judged healadins by one of our team members, you'd believe they were by far the squishiest healing class, despite plate armor, a shield and two bubbles =)
Jormuttar is Soo Fat...
Quote:That wasn't me, BTW. That was another one of our paladins who forgot they had bubble...it's a routene thing for him. Le sigh.
Sounds like a guilty conscience there Niz. Trying to blame another pally. Shame. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Sounds like a guilty conscience there Niz. Trying to blame another pally. Shame. ;)

I thought paladins were guilty by definition...
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue