PoE 3.0 - it definitely requires a new look (June or Sept launch)
I don't know how many people have been paying attention to PoE and what GGG has been doing, but they've decided to do something that no other ARPG has done, no longer will there be difficulty levels, they have instead decided that there will be 10 acts (for those that haven't looked at it in a while, it was originally 3 acts, then expanded 4) and the difficulty will ramp up as you travel further and further into the acts such that when you finally complete Act 10, you should be ready for end game content (mapping).

GGG hasn't stated when exactly 3.0 will go live, but it will be at least June, possibly September. Even still, they've broken the major trope of ARPG (difficulty levels and doing the same content over). It will definitely be time to take a new look at the game once 3.0 releases even if you haven't looked at PoE in a long while.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
I don't know if I will play again as the biggest thing that has put me off of PoE since beta was the heavy reliance on trading and the complex currency system, but this major change in the content definitely has me interested.
So, 3.0 has been out now for a couple weeks, been playing quite a bit and the changes are big for ARPGs. Once you play through PoE 3.0, you'll look at all other ARPGs as a downgrade with the repeat of difficulty. With PoE 3.0, difficulty ramps up as you go through the game, no more is there a normal, cruel, merciless difficulty and repeat the same exact zones again as you work towards level cap. Now, as you level the difficulty ramps act to act, not going difficulty to difficulty. By the time you finish all 10 acts, you finally hit the end game difficulty. If you haven't played PoE, or played in a while, now is a good time to take a look.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Can you pause the game in the middle of a map now? Or scroll out further than you used to be able to?
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
(08-15-2017, 08:59 PM)Frag Wrote: Can you pause the game in the middle of a map now? Or scroll out further than you used to be able to?

Those haven't changed. Your best bet on trying to pause is run back to an area cleared.

(08-16-2017, 12:22 PM)Lissa Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 08:59 PM)Frag Wrote: Can you pause the game in the middle of a map now? Or scroll out further than you used to be able to?

Those haven't changed. Your best bet on trying to pause is run back to an area cleared.

Well nuts, the first is a killer for me. Thanks for the response, Lissa.
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.