7.1 Announcement: Return to Karazhan

Patch 7.1 - Return to Karazhan
  • Karazhan is coming back as a large five player dungeon with all nine bosses.
  • The old Karazhan will still exist, you can still go and farm it for things.

More information available on MMO-Champion.

Oh I've gone and made a mess...
Imagine doing that place on the Mythic+ difficulty, racing the clock. . .
[Image: NewSig.png]
Release your inner dwarf. . .then get him some ale.
WoW Characters:
-Stormrage: Espy, Cafelam, RareCross, EspyLacopa
(08-18-2016, 02:49 PM)Tal Wrote: Oh I've gone and made a mess...

You should go and clean that up little girl and then runaway... >.>
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Since we're back in 2006, I feel that this is obligatory.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
It's almost funny: after I left Stormrage lurkers my warrior was tanking in a raiding guild. After Burning Crusade came out my priority was leveling my shaman, thereby winning a guild contest. Meanwhile the guild worthies had a violent strategy disagreement one night in Karazhan and the guild disbanded.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Now that Karazhan has returned, here is a wander down memory lane (and blatant theft of Bolty's image)

Thump.
Joke's on you. No miniskirt on the end boss this time!
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.