WOW, the movie.
Yes, I will see it. How about you? I'm hoping they are smart and cross market the movie and the game...

Like a month of free game time coupon when you see the movie type of cross marketing. This would give non-player movie go-ers an incentive to give the game a try, and gamers an incentive to go see the movie (like we need it Smile ).
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

I will probably see it as well, although I don't have super high hopes. I've felt pretty mediocre about a lot of the recent "Nerd-Operas". Oddly enough the one I enjoyed the most has been BvS which is getting thoroughly lambasted. It definitely has some serious issues and I don't agree with some of the structural choices they made (let alone including scenes in the theatrical release that won't have a pay-off until one or two movies down the line) but for someone that has always been DEEP into DC comic lore I didn't have an experience with it like many of the critics.

I would love it if they gave away a free month with a WOW ticket purchase though (Although if they do I'm thinking they will only offer 14 days for returning players similar to the promotions they already offer occasionally). It would give me something to do for a month. I purchased FFIV awhile ago with the intent of playing the free month and then be done but haven't gotten around to it.
(03-30-2016, 12:34 AM)Chesspiece_face Wrote: I purchased FFIV awhile ago with the intent of playing the free month and then be done but haven't gotten around to it.
I hear ya. I bought BDO on beta special with a full intention of giving it a fair trial. I've spent about 5 hours on it so far, 3 of which were agonizing over the kazillion options in character creation.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

What did you guys think of the warcraft movie then?