Class/Race Predictor
http://www.cleversurveys.com/survey/5629...-and-races

This is cool. I filled out the survey and - it may come as a shock to you, I know - it correctly predicted that Priest is my favorite class (duh). This was followed by Druid and Warlock - also dead-on accurate. It correctly predicted I favor Alliance over Horde, and it predicted my favorite race to be Gnome.

I do recall in vanilla WoW being mildly annoyed that Gnomes couldn't be Priests back then. Of course, once I got used to being a Dwarf I couldn't go back. So this survey scares me. Smile

Your results?
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
(05-04-2015, 06:18 PM)Bolty Wrote: It correctly predicted I favor Alliance over Horde, and it predicted my favorite race to be Gnome.

Boldface lies.

[Image: ZmTN8Y3.jpg]

It said I favor Warrior followed by Paladin, my faction only had a slight inclination to Horde over Alliance. My favorite race is orc, with Human being second favorite.

Which - isn't that accurate. I prefer Paladins over Warriors for the most part, I vastly prefer Alliance, and my favorite race is Human.

I miss Bolty
It placed me at 14.53% mage. Duh, it flat out asked which I preferred to play. I would have expected it to lean much higher toward mage (I'm up to 4 wizards in D3 with only a single of each other class). It put rogue as my lowest, at 5.2%, which was actually my favorite up close and personal toon. It put me slightly horde, at 50.35%, but I would have said I strongly favored alliance. Finally, it put me as goblin over gnome (10.81 vs 10.09) and anyone that remembered me in-game would have told you I was a card carrying member of the gnome nation!
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Pfft, Loch, you know what they say about Mages (NSFW due to language).
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
(05-05-2015, 01:53 PM)Bolty Wrote: Pfft, Loch, you know what they say about Mages (NSFW due to language).

Careful! Badmouth Mages, or Gnomes for that matter, and I'll re-up so I can throw a snowball at you!
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
(05-05-2015, 10:31 PM)LochnarITB Wrote:
(05-05-2015, 01:53 PM)Bolty Wrote: Pfft, Loch, you know what they say about Mages (NSFW due to language).

Careful! Badmouth Mages, or Gnomes for that matter, and I'll re-up so I can throw a snowball at you!

Don't you threaten us with a good time!
That survey didn't get me right at all. It said I'd be a Goblin Warrior for the Horde. It also said that Priest would be my least favorite class and Blood Elf the least favorite race (both of which I've played extensively along the way).
-TheDragoon
Strange. It seems to want me to be a Goblin Horde Priest. At least Druid came in second ... but Hunter was near the bottom. I daresay I may challenge the scientific validity of this process.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
It got the class right (well, it did basically ask), but everything else was wrong. I don't prefer Horde, and my favorite races are human and worgen, which were near the bottom, and my least favorite are goblins, which were on top. At least trolls were accurately at the bottom as well, though gnomes (and goblins) should have been lower.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
It seems to like gnomes a bit too much, but the faction and class was right on target with my first toon, an Alliance warrior.
--Mav
(05-04-2015, 06:18 PM)Bolty Wrote: Your results?

Well, isn't this the perfect thread to resurrect myself at the Lounge.

/cast resurrect self

**Success!**

The survey gave me some interesting answers that don't match up too well with what I think I remember from my playing days. It even gave me a 50.61% for filthy Alliance. Come on! What I'll take from it is that I've become estranged from my true inner self since kicking the WoW habit and that I need to start again immediately. Seriously, I feel it tugging at me, even after a few years of inactivity. I will now go take a look at my shiny baby daughter of 11 months to hopefully drown out the Blizzard summons in happy squeeing Smile.

It's been great spending a few minutes reading the Lounge again. Can't really remember why I ever stopped.

And sorry for the semi thread highjack.

take care
Tarabulus
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Well, It was.... close? for me.

16% Warrior
11% Death Knight
10% Paladin

It was woefully off on the faction. Giving me a 53% Alliance, and hilariously off on the race. Ranking Troll 10th. (Hunan, Gnome, Orc being the top 3)

Even if I came back to the game, and played something different, it would be a troll. You know what they say. Once you go Troll, you never go back!

One of the problems I think that the predictor had, was that it didn't have much in the way of questions about aesthetics. Trolls just look AWESOME. Onisu's wallet would have said BAD MOTHERF...... on it based on how he looks.

Sometimes I miss the game, and raiding. Other times? Not so much.
What's this place?

Yeah, the survey said 14.23% Mage as first, ans 6.3% Rogue as last. For all RPGs I'd say I'm about 50% starting out with a rogue class, 35% with a mage class, and 15% with something else. So this survey didn't work at all.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!