Terenas Lurkers Guild Maintenance
Terenas Lurkers,

Our guild has now grown to over 500 toons, there are over 150 accounts. There is a display bug with the guild interface if you have over 500 toons in the guild. It can cause players who are online to not show up at times.

I know there are several inactive accounts using several toon slots in the guild. We've never worried about this before because it didn't matter. But now we are looking to clean it up a little. The basic plan is that we are going to remove any toon that has not been played in over a year, we are also going to remove any toon from an account that we know is inactive. We figure this will remove most of the toons from the inactive accounts and it should end up removing plenty of toons so that all the active players can have all their alts guilded still. We will likely repeat this procedure every 6 months or so.

However we are still very willing to keep toons in for inactive players if they want us to as I'm pretty sure we can get back under 500 toons even keeping a large number of inactive toons in guild. That is why this post is being made in several forums to get folks attention.

If you have toons in the Lurkers guild on Terenas that you don't play or rarely play and wish to keep them guilded please let us know via a response to this post or via PM. You can also let us know if you want toons removed so we can do that. If you want some toons removed and some toons left in guild we can work with that too.

I'm pretty sure that folks like Lochnar and Tal will want to keep their toons in guild even though they rarely log onto Terenas. As mentioned I'm very happy to keep them guilded, just let us know. Even if we don't get below 500 toons in guild I'm not that worried about it. But since we've been above that level for a few weeks now and folks have encountered the bugs with it, it has prompted us to actually do some house cleaning. So let us know.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
GG, I would like to keep mine guilded but I understand what you're trying to achieve and I can always whisper someone for a ginvite when I do log on next. So feel free to let mine go if it helps.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
There are two Magi chars there that you can take out of the guild. If I ever get back to playing them, I will be sure to let you know. Folks there were very welcoming when I first showed up. I just don't have enough play time!

Happy Hunting!

Magi
Little update: We've done the purging already. We didn't have to do much and it was basically just folks who hadn't logged in for 2-3 years. Bolty, Jarulf and Alram were exceptions to that. I just didn't have the heart to boot out Rogoll and Magead. :wub:
Intolerant monkey.