Alright, Stop.
[Image: SQgQKRG.png]

Hammer Time.

Yes, this was a:

[Image: 25AlFFG.png]
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
[Image: ZxaMZ3w.jpg]
Well done to both of you.
Battletag: Aahzmadius#1570

B.net profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Aahzm...570/career
[Image: BkmArBN.gif]
I'll give DeeBye a:

[Image: gU2bI.jpg]

"Physical resistance," indeed.

Yes, I'm lowering the maturity level in here. Sue me. Cool
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Excuse me while I roll on the floor laughing. Big Grin
--Mav
(03-19-2014, 03:24 PM)Bolty Wrote: Yes, I'm lowering the maturity level in here. Sue me. Cool

You'll have to make it up come RoS release by being online!
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Hehe, some of the item names in this game are pretty funny but these are just over the top. That belt should have "comes in boxers and briefs styles" under secondary skills.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)
"Alright, stop" is actually the beginning of Vanilla Ice's "Ice Ice Baby". As much as I'd love to see him wearing Hammer's pants (who wouldn't!) I don't think it happened that way.

The fact that I know this would dock me some cool points--if I had any.
I think I'll give this to my hunter...(DH)...

[Image: Rogue.jpg]
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Another spirit belt, Mirajj?