I need people to play with
So I've picked up this game again, and have been playing it quite a lot recently, but I have a couple problems: 1) I have no one to play with as I can't convince any of my friends to play, and 2) I still have no idea what I am doing as my previous stint with the game lasted until level 23 on a Witch. This time I currently have a fireball Witch (wish there was a battle.net-type armory that I could link) that just got the quest to kill Piety for the first time last night. I also started a dagger Spectral Throw Shadow last night after getting a spectral throw gem drop. I guess my question is this: where or who do I bug to ask for a guild invite if it is still a thing?

Edit: Nevermind, I found the thread in the Guild Forum.
Hello Pakman.

I'm the Guild Leader, Add Onisu (the easiest of my char names to remember), and I will get you added if none of the officers are online.

We have people playing in Ambush mostly right now. I know that there area a couple of us that are currently playing in Standard as a "group", and we could always use another, but I know that there is a good portion of players in Ambush right now.

If you wanted to link gear, You can create a thread on the POE Forums. I suggest in the Item Showcase, and use a title like... "Linking for guild discussion." Link all of your gear in a post there, and then you can link to that thread here. (If you don't know how to link gear, Create the thread, put your cursor in the posting form, and then open up the paper doll of your character from your portrait. CTRL + CLick each piece of gear, and it will link in the text form for posting.)

I know that the few of us playing in Ambush are trying really hard to be more proactive about using the Guild Stash to toss in gear that we think the other would be using, and I know in the Standard Stash, there is a pretty hefty amount of gear in there, that is free for any Guildie.

I do ask, that if you take a unique, that when you are done with it, it makes its way back into the guild stash.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Cool, thank you. I will add you when I am done with work later. I have been playing the ambush league with both of my new characters because I liked the idea of the strongboxes, and I liked the idea even more after getting a Vaal Ice Nove gem (I have fire traps that I put down before I open the box as well so that the mobs explode and start burning as soon as they spawn).
The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation - Henry David Thoreau

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, and at the rate I'm going, I'm going to be invincible.

Chicago wargaming club