Lurker Guild Mates: Please Read.
Domination, and Nemesis have ended. We're all in Standard / Hardcore for the next few weeks. I hope the new leagues were as awesome for you as they were for me.

The Guild Bank, is going to need some attention. Just remove things from the remove only tab, and merge with other tabs, should work. There wasn't much in the Domination Stash.

I do plan on working over the Guild Stash in Standard as time allows, and parting with some of the items that I have in my stash and adding them there. If anyone has stuff they would like to add that'd be great. No one has to, don't feel like your obligated. But I know I have 20 stash tabs, and I'm stuffed to the gills.

I do have a map or two that I would like to run in this time, if people would like to. I have a Poorjoy's Asylum. It's the UNique Temple Map. It's supposedly pretty tough, and If I could get a group to go, I think it'd be a good time.

It is a level 71 map, so it will need some good geared chars to take it down.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
The only thing I messed with in the guild stash was the first page of gems. If I ended up with an extra that the guild stash didn't have, I'd add it. If I needed a spot to put it, I'd find one of the duplicates, on that page, and drop it in page 2. I'm sure there are probably some that are still missing, ones I don't already have 2 of in my own stash, or maybe never even seen. The gems on that page should be in alphabetical order, but I've done no other work on any of the other stash tabs. I quickly browsed through the other tabs and can only say good luck if you do try to get them into some semblance of order. Wink
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Now that everyone's characters are in Standard if anyone wants to play around with the items I have on my character (I believe I had a couple items that people would have been interested in but this was months ago) I will log in and put them in the bank.

Let me know.

These are all Ranger/ES items.
Yes, let me know if there is anything I can do for anyone, I do have some gear I think some of you wanted. D3 is back with a vengeance tonight and I've been bit by the WoW bug too, so my POE time is nil.
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
CHess,

There was a 6L you had that VinnieJones could probably make use of. He'd probably be very excited to see it.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
(02-25-2014, 08:37 PM)shoju Wrote: CHess,

There was a 6L you had that VinnieJones could probably make use of. He'd probably be very excited to see it.

Patching up my client while at work today. Will dump off all my interesting gear in the guild bank this evening.

EDIT: 6L chest, Lionseye, and quiver moved to AWESOME tab in guild bank.