Path of Exile free to play in about six hours.
Well, if vendor is the only option, I'll continue to vendor them with random neckalces to make onyx necklaces, or resist rings to try and roll up.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Oh wow, I go on vacation for a few days and all kinds of exciting PoE news pops up. I'll be sure to go through your post shoju, the patch information, and reply later.

But right before leaving on my trip I played one last race and was number one until the last ten minutes, then hit a brutal lag spike and died. It was time to unplug for a few days Wink
Have had a good time. Up now can't sleep, even though I have to go to work early. ugh.

But, I did end up selling a Unique for 1 ex, and then looted an ex, so MonTy, I can hit you back for the one you spotted me on that chest Smile
AND, hit 73, Realizing, that there isn't a lot left I want to pick up in the skill tree. My current build I'm filling out some ES Regen nodes, since regening it faster seems like a good idea. If I'm able to work in Vitality to my auras, I will probably pick up Zealot's Oath. Not sure if I can do it or not. We'll see how it all works out.

I've been mapping and mapping and mapping and mapping. Still having a good time doing it. I've got a good stash built up of 67/68 maps, + my unique map, and I think 1 last 66 map (unless it drops another 66 map)

I've also been vendoring off gems + Necks to make Onyx Necks. Finally got a perfect +20. Now, I'll start banking chance orbs to spend on those, and see if I can get a good unique. Not sure though, since I normally chance my maps.

Having fun. Been more fun lately, since I'm in "end game" which, for those who know me, know that's where I'm happiest. Just wish I was getting some new gear Sad
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
shoju Wrote:OK guys, I need some advice...It's a Laminated Kite Shield. It's Ilvl69...Would YOU regal it?
Unless you're desperate for a shield upgrade, I would not. Archon Kite Shield is a higher tier base shield and has higher inherit resist all.

shoju Wrote:Second. I got this nifty chestpiece. It's a Sharkskin Tunic. It's only 4s, 2l. But, it rolled +92 Life, and +27 Chaos Resist.
Tempting, but it's not six socket and not the highest base item so it'll always be lacking in Evasion. Even if you score another good modifier, then what? Are you willing to exalt knowing you'll have to throw hundreds, if not a thousand jewellers at it? Same thing with Fusings.

I've put regals in items and have came to that point quite frequently.. "SWEET! Got 90 life, 20 chaos, 30 res" "oh shit now I have to spend exalts, jeweller's, fusings" for just a chance at making it good. I would not craft items this way unless it's ilvl 70+, the highest tier of its type, and usually if it's also five or six socket. I've found items in maps that fit that criteria and have spent several exalt trying to improve them, with no luck.

shoju Wrote:Now.... On top of all that, I ended up with a new map.
Not the easiest map. -res, +projectiles, + boss damage against a boss that shoots a ton of sparks out in a small room is asking for death. To advance in this game I've found it's not worth risking yourself for some small quality map bonus. I would reroll that map, but with a character that has purity and a lightning flask they should be able to do it.

shoju Wrote:Finally, I need someone, to help me. I've collected a bunch of belts over my time playing, and I don't know what I should keep.
I don't find any of those belts valuable. Maybe keep one or two for other characters.

shoju Wrote:I'm really nervous about them screwing around with ES.
I think the monster damage reduction will help a lot. Only time will tell.

shoju Wrote:I HATE WITH THE FURY OF A THOUSAND SUNS their "solution" to the fusing problem. Hey! Let's introduce another ridiculously rare, and unbelievably tedious to find, and soul crushingly expensive orb, so that you can try to get that 6 link!
I agree x1000. I'm really not excited about a rare and hard to find orb. I feel they seriously just need to flat out reduce the number of fusings/jeweller's it takes to socket/fuse an item.

Other patch notes seem great. I will be playing in both leagues, so I'll probably take a break on my standard guy. Especially since both leagues drop exclusive items, I'll want to grab a few high level ones for when the leagues do end.