Bloodsail to Exalted?
For years my shaman Fortran has been revered among the Bloodsail. So much has changed in the last two or three expansions, though, and I am now wondering about the feasibility of going for exalted. Unfortunately most of the information I can find is outdated, wrong, or incomplete.

Has anyone recently reached exalted with the Bloodsail? If so, how did you do it? What mobs give Bloodsail rep past revered? Someone on the web said that only Booty Bay Bruisers give reputation to exalted. If that is true I am probably out of luck as Fortran can't handle them. Back when Fortran could solo bruisers they did not give rep past honored.

Any thoughts or ideas?
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Since titles are account wide now I've contemplated doing this with one.

I've heard they are not elite now, but that is hearsay. Maybe test it on the PTR -- copy Fortran over or use a pre-made to see if you get the results you seek?

They hit hard too though. It's not something I'd want to tackle solo with a cloth wearer. Grinding lvl 90 Booty Bay Bruisers with 2,363,646 HP is not unfeasible for most ilvl 470-490 geared lvl 90's now. 2,363,646 / (70K to 90K DPS) = ~ 26-50 seconds.

Your results may vary. Smile

http://www.wowjuju.com/repcalc#US_Stormr...Buccaneers

According to Wowjuju -- only 765 Booty Bay Guards remain, or <700 if you do it with buffs (Mr. Popularity guild 5/10% bonus, "Guild Flag" 5/10/15%, DMF carousel 10% for an hour -- for a theoretical rep bonus of +35%).
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Wowjuju was new to me. According to them First Mate Nilzlix and Captain Steelgut give Bloodsail rep to exalted. But in another place they say they don't! Maybe tonight I will test. Like many sites wowjuju's notes seem out of date.

The PTR is also something I had not thought of.
Tonight on the PTR Fortran went to Faldir's Cove and we slew everyone that was there to kill. None gave her Bloodsail rep. She can't handle Booty Bay guards, so I guess she is out of luck.