Kael'thas down on Terenas!
Tonight we one-shot Kael'thas and then proceeded to go from 2/9 to 5/9 in Black Temple. It's fun to see new content!

Pictures to come later. :)
-TheDragoon
Quote:Tonight we one-shot Kael'thas and then proceeded to go from 1/9 to 5/9 in Black Temple. It's fun to see new content!

Forgive him folks, he was so bubbly he forgot we were actually 2/9 prior.:D

New content fun, ease of doing it blech. Mixed blessing, imo.
~FragB)
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Quote:Tonight we one-shot Kael'thas and then proceeded to go from 1/9 to 5/9 in Black Temple. It's fun to see new content!

Congrats guys!
You're right, I forgot about a certain gigantic infernal guy. :)
-TheDragoon
Quote:Congrats guys!

Gratz folks!

And as far as it being a mixed blessing - I really think of it like this: I play this game for content, not for loots, PvP etc. I want to see as far into the end game as I possibly can. I REALLY believe that even without the 3.0 nerfs, it wouldve been a matter of time before both groups of us (Both on Stormrage and Terenas) would have seen the content we're seeing now post-3.0

So as far as Im concerned, this nerf was really just a fast forward button so we could see what we were missing out on by having WotLK cut us short. Either way, nice work. Now push Hyjal and BT!

-Z
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raiderâ„¢ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Congrats, guys! I tend to agree we'd have gotten there, but it would have been definitely more painful. And I have to admit a certain glee in being able to rampage for a change.
Quote: Tonight we one-shot Kael'thas and then proceeded to go from 2/9 to 5/9 in Black Temple. It's fun to see new content!

Pictures to come later.:)

Well done!!!!!

[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Now 7/9 in Black Temple as we downed Reliquary of Souls and Mother Shahraz. I proceeded to nab myself a fun pally libram to replace all of the librams I had that didn't do anything (more block rating and damage on Righteousness don't help when you're capped on miss/dodge/parry/block and don't use righteousness). :)
-TheDragoon
Quote:Now 7/9 in Black Temple as we downed Reliquary of Souls and Mother Shahraz. I proceeded to nab myself a fun pally libram to replace all of the librams I had that didn't do anything (more block rating and damage on Righteousness don't help when you're capped on miss/dodge/parry/block and don't use righteousness). :)

Do you know how many times I have killed that boss and never seen that libram? I'm literally using the rare libram that grants a few crit percent whenever I judge while tanking...haha.

Grats =)
Jormuttar is Soo Fat...
Quote:Do you know how many times I have killed that boss and never seen that libram? I'm literally using the rare libram that grants a few crit percent whenever I judge while tanking...haha.

Grats =)

In speaking of loot that never drops...we've still never seen Ash'kandi from Nef. We farmed him a long, long time, and we still LoLBWL occasionally, and don't see it, either.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Quote:Now 7/9 in Black Temple as we downed Reliquary of Souls and Mother Shahraz. I proceeded to nab myself a fun pally libram to replace all of the librams I had that didn't do anything (more block rating and damage on Righteousness don't help when you're capped on miss/dodge/parry/block and don't use righteousness). :)

\o/
\o\ /o/ \o/

/o\ "Dude, the libram!!"
Quote:\o\ /o/ \o/

/o\ "Dude, the libram!!"

Is this a new Lurker language I haven't been taught yet? Xarhud...where is my translation? YOu haven't kept me up to date on the secret Lurker handshake!
Jormuttar is Soo Fat...
Quote:Is this a new Lurker language I haven't been taught yet? Xarhud...where is my translation? YOu haven't kept me up to date on the secret Lurker handshake!
The slashes are arms, the little ohs are heads.:)
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:The slashes are arms, the little ohs are heads.:)
Bad Treesh! Bad Treesh! Back in the box, back in the box! /whack, whack, whack! :angry:

~Frag:lol:
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Quote:Bad Treesh! Bad Treesh! Back in the box, back in the box! /whack, whack, whack! :angry:

~Frag:lol:
But there's no toys in the box! :glare:
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:But there's no toys in the box! :glare:

...yet.
Quote:Is this a new Lurker language I haven't been taught yet? Xarhud...where is my translation? YOu haven't kept me up to date on the secret Lurker handshake!

Because it's secret. Duh.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
Quote:Because it's secret. Duh.

!o! <--me dual wielding, looking at you fiercely.
Jormuttar is Soo Fat...
So for once I made everyone else tank and spec'd ret last night for a 9/9 BT clear + Archimonde. It was fun, I did some good damage for someone still stuck with a blue trinket from a heroic and ugly as hell warrior shoulders with the silly looking wings on them, but more importantly, Mother finally gave up the libram, so I can stop tanking with the Libram of Avengement equipped.

See, the secret was to trick the server into thinking no prot paladins were in the raid...
Jormuttar is Soo Fat...