Could we have our WoW forums back?
Ninja Tribade
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
I know, right? Nobody posts in it anymore!

What do you mean, by the way?
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
All those little subdivisions (bugs, builds, etc.) so no-body can post in them.

In all fairness the D3 class subforums are feeling superflous now.
(10-12-2012, 04:35 PM)Bolty Wrote: I know, right? Nobody posts in it anymore!

What do you mean, by the way?

As FoxBat said, the three (I think it was, I have a short memory) sub sections that we had for several years, rather than the present conforaneus arrangement.

It might encourage more participation. Then again, of course, it might not.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
(10-12-2012, 11:45 PM)LavCat Wrote: As FoxBat said, the three (I think it was, I have a short memory) sub sections that we had for several years, rather than the present conforaneus arrangement.

Uh, I think one or two of those subforums had not a single post in 6 months. All the split out posts got merged into the one forum a while back and there's no return from that.

And as Foxbat said, the split of the Diablo III forums doesn't have much longer to live. Everything will get merged.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.