I am bored so...
If you have trouble with the game still (can't beat Act 2 Inferno), please post your profile, and I will upgrade one slot in your gear with my surplus items. If I can't, then I'll offer a critique.

I have exactly 0 gold in my bank though, but this can change if need be. :p There are also items I have auctioned that can be waited for expiration.

Because we need a thread on actually playing the game. This is also self-imposed challenge on myself to gear as many people with the few items I have left in my stash as well as encourage myself to farm up some gold.

Do not come posting for godly stuff. I am not an ATM. :p

If you are playing hardcore, keep in mind I'm only in Hell Act 2 for that.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
I have a handful of pseudo interesting items I would be willing to throw into this pool as well.
(08-14-2012, 08:32 PM)Chesspiece_face Wrote: I have a handful of pseudo interesting items I would be willing to throw into this pool as well.

Same.
Exhibit A, from some random elite in Act 3. Not particularly great or sellable on the AH for that much, but would be good for Wizard doing Hell/Act 1 Inferno farming.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff247...hot109.jpg
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
I think its ok and there is no need for any improvment.Thanx alot.Shy
I have a bunch of stuff on lv1 mules, mostly Int or dex, but some str stuff in there too, if anyone have a specific slot they'd like me to look for they can catch me in game or drop me a line.

Mist

FYI, i've done up to outside Diablo on Inferno, no luck on getting him into stage 2 yet, better gear needed i believe.