Vision Quest + Spiritual Attunement
I'm currently running a Vision Quest Build on my hardcore Witch Doctor. Sometimes I feel like I don't quite have the regen to handle Dire Bats even with Vision Quest. So I've pondered adding Spiritual Attunement to get even more regen. Figuring that it gives regen and Vision Quest makes my regen increase by 300% while active and so they would work well together. Turns out that isn't the case so thought I would share what I have found.

Max Mana: 690
Mana Regen: 20
Mana Regen with VQ active: 80

That seems pretty clear to me. 300% of 20 is 60 and 20+60=80. If I put Spiritual Attunement on I get.

Max Mana: 828
Mana Regen: 28.27
Mana Regen with VQ active: 88.25

So it looks to me like Spiritual Attunement is adding 8.27ish regen (plus a good chunk to max mana of course), but that VQ ignores that for it's calculation. So the formula is something like:

Regen = Base Regen * 4 + SA_Regen

Whereas the hope was that it would be:

Regen = (Base Regen + SA_Regen) * 4

Not sure if anyone else thought it might work that way, but I did till I tested it. So figured I would post in case others wanted to know as well. This doesn't mean that Spiritual Attunement isn't still useful. The bit of regen combined with the max mana does still help. I'm not sure that Blood Ritual (15% casting cost to life and 1% life regen) isn't better though. For me, I'm sticking with Fetish Sycophants over both of them since neither of those feel like they add enough to really matter whereas Sycophants is very useful.