HC inferno cleared
(06-19-2012, 10:37 AM)MongoJerry Wrote: Apparently, when you already have a hydra out and you recast the hydra, the first hydra is "killed" and the player gets healed by the amount of their +heal on kill on their gear. So, if you're hurt as a Wizard, you can spam Hydra and get healed up pretty quickly, depending on the amount of +heal on kill you have on your gear.

Wow, that's pretty broken. I hope it gets fixed soon.
(06-20-2012, 02:15 AM)BellaStrega Wrote:
(06-19-2012, 10:37 AM)MongoJerry Wrote: Apparently, when you already have a hydra out and you recast the hydra, the first hydra is "killed" and the player gets healed by the amount of their +heal on kill on their gear. So, if you're hurt as a Wizard, you can spam Hydra and get healed up pretty quickly, depending on the amount of +heal on kill you have on your gear.

Wow, that's pretty broken. I hope it gets fixed soon.

It was fixed today, Bella.
--Mav
(06-20-2012, 01:26 AM)Roland Wrote: Item farming. Clear trash mobs solo, group up for elite packs and bosses. 4x the loot = 4x the rewards. Between that and Goblin Farming that's basically how he got all his loot.

No, no, no. This wasn't item farming. That was already done. This was just trying to slog their way through Act IV.
Here's the YouTube video of the fight. The fight itself lasted 22 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaDA7GxAt...ature=plcp
(06-20-2012, 02:30 AM)Mavfin Wrote: It was fixed today, Bella.

Excellent. I didn't recall it from patch notes.