Illidan down on Terenas
At long last and with the next expansion bearing down upon us, the Lurkers guild on Terenas pulled together to declare that...

[Image: Illidan%20Kill%20Wallpaper.jpg]

And the slickest part of the whole evening was that Illidan dropped the mainhand glaive which you can see on our rogue, Felonius (played by RTM), in the above picture.

Fantastic job, everyone! Now it's time to bring on the Wrath of the Lich King! :D

Link to the picture, minus the text.
-TheDragoon
Congrats! Nice way to cap off The Burning Crusade. I'm proud of you guys.

-Jester
man I'm so proud of you guys. Wish I could have been there with you.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
Quote:And the slickest part of the whole evening was that Illidan dropped the mainhand glaive which you can see on our rogue, Felonius (played by RTM), in the above picture.

Fantastic job, everyone! Now it's time to bring on the Wrath of the Lich King! :D
Link to the picture, minus the text.

Grats guys and big congrats to RTM on the mainhand! I still think it should have gone to a Tauren. Cowglaives rule. :w00t:
Awesome job guys, wish I could've been there.

-WimpySmurf
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Woohoo, congratulations!:)
Excellent work!
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Congo rats!

I know how you feel, we managed to sneak in three Illidan kills and get TK and SSC cleared as well, just in time for WotLK.

/cheer

take care
Tarabulus
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Yeah I'm pretty happy you guys got all that raiding stuff in. I'm only pretty happy because my schedule changed so dramatically and I never got to see anything in BT past Supremus and still haven't killed Kael so some of it it jealously:).

I also remember talking with Jester back when we were just getting into SSC (before MH and BT attunements were lifted) and saying that I didn't think we would ever even see the inside of BT. It wasn't that we didn't have the player skill to do it. It was really that we raid 25 man content about 6 hours a week and that really makes some of the learning hard. Add onto that how we actually give preference to the more casual and time limited players.

Sure a lot of that content we only got to after the 3.0 massive changes, but we did get Vashj, 3/4 TK (and a couple times deep into the Kael fight), 4/5 MH, and 2/9 BT before that at least. I think for how limited the play time of many of our players is that the guild should be pretty proud, staying focused and getting Illidan and getting Archi tonight to cap it all off before the patch is cool.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.