Guest Pass?
I have a friend who would like to test the game and so I'm wondering if anyone has a guest pass they don't need. I hear that they were included in the boxes for the game that were sold in stores. My game was a download (annual pass) and so I don't have a guest pass myself.
(05-19-2012, 08:16 AM)swirly Wrote: I have a friend who would like to test the game and so I'm wondering if anyone has a guest pass they don't need. I hear that they were included in the boxes for the game that were sold in stores. My game was a download (annual pass) and so I don't have a guest pass myself.

I've got an extra one. Sending you the pass in a PM.
I have six D3 guest passes available if anyone on this thread would like them, just send me a message. Also have a Diablo 2/LoD key if anyone would like it for digital purposes, you can register the keys on battle.net to have downloadable versions (I know everyone on here has multiple sets of the physical copies Wink

*edit - three guess passes left. Please only ask me for a key if you have posted here in the past.
(05-19-2012, 12:57 PM)MonTy Wrote: I have six D3 guest passes available if anyone on this thread would like them, just send me a message. Also have a Diablo 2/LoD key if anyone would like it for digital purposes, you can register the keys on battle.net to have downloadable versions (I know everyone on here has multiple sets of the physical copies Wink

Please send me one guest pass for Diablo III wanna test it. Will be apreciate very much
Sent. I have three left. From now on only people who have posted here in the past will get a key. I didn't clarify in my original post so it wouldn't be fair to you. Especially since it's called the Lurkers Lounge.

(05-22-2012, 08:35 AM)Robsn2012 Wrote:
(05-19-2012, 12:57 PM)MonTy Wrote: I have six D3 guest passes available if anyone on this thread would like them, just send me a message. Also have a Diablo 2/LoD key if anyone would like it for digital purposes, you can register the keys on battle.net to have downloadable versions (I know everyone on here has multiple sets of the physical copies Wink

Please send me one guest pass for Diablo III wanna test it. Will be apreciate very much
You can give me the password for Diablo 3. Also wants to test. Thanks in advance.
Hi, i will very appreciate if you can send me one guest pass. Game will be distributed in my region only from 7th June, so I want to out different classes before this date.
Thanks.
(05-23-2012, 01:01 PM)synops Wrote: Hi, i will very appreciate if you can send me one guest pass. Game will be distributed in my region only from 7th June, so I want to out different classes before this date.
Thanks.

Sorry, gentlemen, but 1st post people don't qualify.
--Mav
Hello everyone. I am from Russia. And though this is my first post on this forum, but please send me the key. I really want to play. I must say thank you!

Sorry, I am writing a translator.
I feel like maybe we should close or delete this thread so that we don't keep getting people signing up just to post in it.
Perhaps, but then we miss out on people who are obviously just Google searching for "free Diablo III Guest Pass" or something, finding this thread, and registering awesome names like "DaddyBear" without reading anything.

Seriously, it's up to Monty if he wants to close this out. Hopefully he's not getting PM spammed.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Please send me one if you still have.
This is hilarious! A very nice social experiment. Big Grin
There are two kinds of fools. One says, "This is old, and therefore good." And one says, "This is new, and therefore better." - John Brunner, The Shockwave Rider
Can anyone send me a guest pass please?
I think key's is gone )
(05-24-2012, 01:21 PM)Kylearan Wrote: This is hilarious! A very nice social experiment. Big Grin

The IP addresses are all Russian. What's probably going on is some Russian site somewhere is linking here and saying "Hey! I got a guest pass from this place, go post there and get one too!"

Closing the thread now, since it'll just get worse.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.