Cannot believe what I read @ ingamers
I read this on the incgamers forum. I thought it was a joke, but then I read the rest of the thread. I have never heard anyone say anything close to this about Diablo. It left me a tad befuddled, not knowing whether to laugh or not.

"So, we know that in this game, there are topless sucubusses. It's been a while...
...since I've played this, but, are their nipples visible? If so, is there anyway to adjust the settings of this game to make it either dark (or bright enough) that they aren't visible?

I'm asking because even though I find this to be an incredible game, I've gotten older since I've played it so long ago, and I don't want anything messing with my head.
"

LINK:
http://diablo.incgamers.com/forums/showt...en-a-while
(01-16-2012, 04:21 AM)GhastMaster Wrote: "So, we know that in this game, there are topless sucubusses. It's been a while...
...since I've played this, but, are their nipples visible? If so, is there anyway to adjust the settings of this game to make it either dark (or bright enough) that they aren't visible?

I'm asking because even though I find this to be an incredible game, I've gotten older since I've played it so long ago, and I don't want anything messing with my head.
"

"My non-erotic video game is arousing me!" is an amazing first world problem. Even better is that it's inherently followed by another: "People on the Internet are laughing at me."

-Lem