• Behind-the-scenes DVD
  • Art Book
  • Soundtrack
  • D3 Ingame: Aesthetic Artifacts
  • WoW Ingame: Fetish Shaman Pet
  • SC2 Ingame: Decal & Portraits
See you in Town,
-Z
I don't really see that as worth it for me for some reason...
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Plus 4 months free subscription toward the 12 month commitment to WoW if you choose to go that route.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
I'm all over it. I've always enjoyed the extras in Blizzard Collector's Editions.

I have to admit, though... Starcraft 2 kind of soured me. The game did not stay "fun" for me for long, and I'm debating getting the CE of Heart of the Swarm. We shall see.
See you in Town,
-Z
Are you kidding, Zara? What was immensely satisfying about SC2 was the variety. In each map, you were always doing something different. Although I really enjoyed the original Red Alert, the whole game was basically a repeat of "build a base, gather resources, amass giant army, go forth and lay waste to all". Fun, but repetative. SC2 was really enjoyable to me. Having finished it 4-5 times from beginning to end, I'm eagerly awaiting Heart of the Swarm. Smile
Also the Collector's edition was also worth the extra money. I didn't need the original SC+BW on a memory stick, but the soundtrack was great (I have it on my phone and can play it using Spotify, which works great), and the making of-documentary was very interesting. Good value, IMO.

As for D3, I'm hopefully optimistic that the quality of the collector's edition will rival that of SC2's.
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
I didn't like SC2 vanilla either, but the countless mods and custom games sold me. I love the 1001 varieties of tower defense, for example.

And I pre-ordered a collector's edition ages ago, when Diablo3 was officially announced. that's what? 1-2 years ago or so?
Former www.diablo2.com webmaster.

When in deadly danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.
I should be more specific. It's the multiplayer aspect that lost me. I thoroughly enjoyed the campaign, but I didn't find myself enjoying playing multiplayer. *shrugs* To each his own.
See you in Town,
-Z