Cinematic Stills - Updated with new Trailer
Blizzard has always been known for their cinematics. I still remember the first time I saw that raven...

ANYWAY, how's this for some amazing CG?

[Image: L9TMX3E3BAEA1318598214829.jpg]

[Image: X4OUA7N0MML91318598229409.jpg]

She has pores...
See you in Town,
-Z
(10-19-2011, 02:49 AM)Zarathustra Wrote: She has pores...

And eyes.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
The hair, wow. Looks like I could brush it off of her face.
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Speculation time! Just what in hell (used quite literally) are we looking at in the second shot?
See you in Town,
-Z
(10-19-2011, 10:30 PM)Zarathustra Wrote: Speculation time! Just what in hell (used quite literally) are we looking at in the second shot?

Dire wabbit?

take care
Tarabulus
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
(10-19-2011, 10:30 PM)Zarathustra Wrote: Speculation time! Just what in hell (used quite literally) are we looking at in the second shot?

Diablo.

Shia Labeouf seeing Bumblebee for the first time.
(10-20-2011, 05:15 AM)DeeBye Wrote:

Shia Labeouf seeing Bumblebee for the first time.

Well played.
See you in Town,
-Z

I'm surprised no one else picked up on this yet, but I'd say it's a Dune Thresher. The wide mouth and jutting lower jaw are fairly convincing evidence.

And yes, their cinematics - which have always been top-notch - have done nothing but improve. I cannot wait for them to make a full-blown CGI movie. I'd pay to see it in theaters - twice! Smile
Roland *The Gunslinger*
(10-20-2011, 05:54 PM)Roland Wrote:

I'm surprised no one else picked up on this yet, but I'd say it's a Dune Thresher. The wide mouth and jutting lower jaw are fairly convincing evidence.

One set of eyes too many though. I also think the creature (bunny!) in the photo isn't quite as streamlined as a Dune Thresher. Somehow it looks too big as well, but that is entirely based on the picture of Threshers in my head, so yeah...

take care
Tarabulus
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Turns out, it's Azmodan...

See you in Town,
-Z
Wohoo! Original Lore! *happy*!

Let's keep those Lesser Evils coming! Belial, you're up next! Smile
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw