Will we have lurker lounge games of d3?
As the title says.

I just wanted to see if we will do this again like we did in d2, when we made the games for the LL it was a fun time running thru diablo 2 and wow together{even thought i am not on my ll server for ally} and was wondering should we do this in d3 too, so that we can get back into what lurker lounge really was for{after we duct tape bolty to his computer so he could play with us}getting to know are fellow lurkers and such.

and i know we have not made any plans yet to do this, but i been wondering this for a while{yes, yes i know game not out yet and you're jumping the gun wanting to know if we should explore the game together and share experiences with each fellow lounger..}

so aye or nay?
[Image: chandelier.gif]
[Image: greyson.jpg]
[Image: demtorch.gif]
I'd be utterly flabbergasted if we didn't!
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
(09-17-2011, 06:55 PM)Frag Wrote: I'd be utterly flabbergasted if we didn't!

aye, i know i will be breathless as well,but i loved playing with everyone and i really don't want to play with anyone but the lounge{to much of a good thing?} but i really did enjoy are times and i rather thrash the new boss on act 4 and have the lurkers do it with style..

and no gold laying in the entire town area we should have rules about that lol!
I've said it before...

We're getting the band back together!

The days of having Lurker games on a daily basis were probably the most fun I've had in D2. Can't wait to repeat those in D3.
See you in Town,
-Z
(09-17-2011, 08:05 PM)Zarathustra Wrote: I've said it before...

We're getting the band back together!

The days of having Lurker games on a daily basis were probably the most fun I've had in D2. Can't wait to repeat those in D3.

aye same here those was the most fun i ever had!Big Grin