Skill Videos [SPOILERS]
Reposted from Diablofans, thought some of you might be interested but don't swing by the site. The skill descriptions are rough guesses by the community, specifically, Tenhi:

[video=youtube]Barbarian Skills[/video]

Male Barbarian:

1. Hammer of the Ancients
2. Ancient Spear (Runed)
3. Wrath of the Berzerker
4. Leap Attack (Runed)
5. Cleave

Female Barbarian:

1. Ground Stomp (Runed)
2. Weapon Throw
3. Seismic Slam (Runed?)
4. Cleave (Runed)
5. Whirlwind (Runed)

[video=youtube]Demon Hunter Skills[/video]

Male Demon Hunter:

1. Fan of Knives (Runed)
2. Multishot (Runed)
3. Elemental Arrow (?)
4. Strafe (?)
5. Shadow Power + Rapid Fire (?)

Female Demon Hunter:

1. Bola Shot (Runed)
2. Impale
3. Chakram (Runed)
4. Companion (?)
5. Vault (Runed)

[video=youtube]Monk Skills[/video]

Male Monk:

1. Fists of Thunder (Runed)
2. Crippling Wave (Runed)
3. Dashing Strike
4. 7-sided Strike (Runed)
5. Blinding Flash

Female Monk:

1. Deadly Reach
2. Way of the Hundred Fists (Runed)
3. Wave of Light (Runed)
4. Exploding Palm
5. Templar Rush

[video=youtube]Witch Doctor Skills[/video]

Male Witch Doctor:
1. Grasp of the Dead (Runed)
2. Locust Swarm
3. Zombie Charger (Runed)
4. Plague of Toads
5. Unknown

Female Witch Doctor:

1. Summon Zombie Dog (Runed)
2. Sacrifice
3. Fire Bats (Runed)
4. Unknown
5. Fire Bomb (Runed)
6. Horrify

[video=youtube]Wizard Skills[/video]

Male Wizard:

1. Hydra
2. Electro Cut (Runed)
3. Arcane Orb
4. Archon
5. Unknown
6. Disintegrate

Female Wizard:

1. Arcane Missle (Runed)
2. Shock Pulse (Runed)
3. Energy Twister
4. Arcane Torrent (Runed)

Thoughts?
~Frag Big Grin
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
(08-25-2011, 10:07 PM)Frag Wrote: Male Wizard:

1. Hydra
2. Electro Cut (Runed)
3. Arcane Orb
4. Archon
5. Unknown
6. Disintegrate

Female Wizard:

1. Arcane Missle (Runed)
2. Shock Pulse (Runed)
3. Energy Twister
4. Arcane Torrent (Runed)

Thoughts?

Yeah! Hmph! I see nothing frosty!! Angry I want snowballs!
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
(08-25-2011, 10:51 PM)LochnarITB Wrote: Yeah! Hmph! I see nothing frosty!! Angry I want snowballs!

Silly Lochnar! We all know what happens to compacted spheroids of crystallized dihydrogen monoxide in the final lair of Diablo. :p
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
(08-25-2011, 11:19 PM)Gnollguy Wrote: We all know what happens to compacted spheroids of crystallized dihydrogen monoxide in the final lair of Diablo.

It treats Diablo like the Alien at the end of Aliens 3?

(08-25-2011, 11:19 PM)Gnollguy Wrote: dihydrogen monoxide

Beware of that stuff! It's deadly if submerged in large quantities for extended periods.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

"Talk, Laugh, Love."
(08-26-2011, 12:23 AM)LochnarITB Wrote:
(08-25-2011, 11:19 PM)Gnollguy Wrote: dihydrogen monoxide

Beware of that stuff! It's deadly if submerged in large quantities for extended periods.

Only after exactly 3 minutes. Rolleyes

~Frag

This video, posted from a Blizzard ex-employee shows the character select screen, as well as where those skill videos came from.

Edit: Found another source, in glorious 800x600 Smile
Heh, YouTube account for that video was closed. Seems someone violated the F&F beta and realized it might be traced back to them?
See you in Town,
-Z
(09-02-2011, 09:18 PM)Zarathustra Wrote: Heh, YouTube account for that video was closed. Seems someone violated the F&F beta and realized it might be traced back to them?

My reaction was that it was YouTube's nice way of saying "Blizzard threatened to sue us if we didn't remove it so we'll just be safe and shut the account down." Tongue
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

"Talk, Laugh, Love."
(08-25-2011, 10:07 PM)Frag Wrote: Thoughts?
~Frag Big Grin

Who me?

Any spell called Fire Bats is clearly must have, runed or unruned.

As everyone knows, I don't play male toons, so I was more than a little curious about what I'd read regarding the talent differences between male and female of the same class. Now I clearly see that Blizzard's animators are a bunch of male chauvinist pigs; not that I know all THAT much about Nicholas Chauvin. (French soldier yada yada yada.)

It's tough to see how one will acquire a video card what would be able to accommodate all those spells going off at once in a party of 4. That in itself is pretty exciting.

Great link, Frag. Thank you so much.

I guess my only question is, can I still blame Tal?
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
(09-08-2011, 03:24 AM)Sabra Wrote: Now I clearly see that Blizzard's animators are a bunch of male chauvinist pigs

They've been that way for years. Wink

(09-08-2011, 03:24 AM)Sabra Wrote: I guess my only question is, can I still blame Tal?

Sabra dear, of COURSE you can still blame Tal. In fact, I'm pretty sure it will be in the EULA that we will be required to blame Tal.
Intolerant monkey.
(09-09-2011, 04:02 AM)Treesh Wrote:
(09-08-2011, 03:24 AM)Sabra Wrote: Now I clearly see that Blizzard's animators are a bunch of male chauvinist pigs

(09-08-2011, 03:24 AM)Sabra Wrote: I guess my only question is, can I still blame Tal?

Sabra dear, of COURSE you can still blame Tal. In fact, I'm pretty sure it will be in the EULA that we will be required to blame Tal.

Treeshan, you have put my mind at rest! I hope that DIII is a great game that you and I can play together. We need a major catch-up. We need to laugh and point AT THE SAME TIME; preferably at our nearest and dearest! I know you agree that people need to saw AWWW FUCK a lot more when they play.

Will you be available for that?

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
(09-09-2011, 04:13 AM)Sabra Wrote:

Treeshan, you have put my mind at rest! I hope that DIII is a great game that you and I can play together. We need a major catch-up. We need to laugh and point AT THE SAME TIME; preferably at our nearest and dearest! I know you agree that people need to saw AWWW FUCK a lot more when they play.

Just call me Samuel L. Jackson, master of the F-Bomb. Wink Can we paint a target on Tal's back for the first round? Ohpleaseohpleaseohplease. Heart

Yeah, despite only being able to play it online (although, really, it seems a lot of my games are online only anyway) and my misgivings about Blizzard turning into a money grubbing whore, I'm getting D3 anyway. That's why the new video card, which chained into a new power supply, then new fans, and now a new case. =D I know I'll have at least one female demon hunter, but beyond that I haven't decided. =)
Intolerant monkey.
(09-09-2011, 04:18 AM)Treesh Wrote:
(09-09-2011, 04:13 AM)Sabra Wrote:

Just call me Samuel L. Jackson, master of the F-Bomb. Wink Can we paint a target on Tal's back for the first round? Ohpleaseohpleaseohplease. Heart

Yeah, despite only being able to play it online (although, really, it seems a lot of my games are online only anyway) and my misgivings about Blizzard turning into a money grubbing whore, I'm getting D3 anyway. That's why the new video card, which chained into a new power supply, then new fans, and now a new case. =D I know I'll have at least one female demon hunter, but beyond that I haven't decided. =)

Poor Tal. I believe that his target is tattooed on by now.

Treesh, Blizzard has always been a money grubbing whore. You know it and I know it. They're not providing a public service here, so I say ... we don't get mad. We get even! Wink Heart

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Looks like the official skills and skill tree calculator are released too - there goes another hour or two...

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/game/
Hmmm...this seemed relevant and it's my thread, dammit. Wink