Diablo @gamescom
The Lord of Terror himself appeared at gamescom in Cologne (Germany) today, presumably to prevent the announcement of the Diablo 3 beta through lead designer Jay Wilson!

Here are two photos for your viewing pleasure:

[Image: Gamescom_d3_pflastermalerei_01.jpg]

[Image: Gamescom_d3_pflastermalerei_02.jpg]

"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Very cool. I can see the edge of the canvas where it lines up with the bricks... was that done on scene, or brought and rolled out?
See you in Town,
-Z
This was done on scene.
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Very cool. I asked because lining it up with the bricks offsite would have been quite a feat.
See you in Town,
-Z
This picture, by the way, is also subject of a special gamescom "social media" contest where you can win (Diablo 3) beta keys:

http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/eve...nting.html
Why is Diablo so skinny? He has little girl arms too.

(08-23-2011, 03:40 AM)DeeBye Wrote: Why is Diablo so skinny? He has little girl arms too.

And nice nails.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
(08-23-2011, 03:40 AM)DeeBye Wrote: Why is Diablo so skinny? He has little girl arms too.

Artistic freedom. It seems to be a mix of Mephisto, Diablo and possibly Baal.

One could argue that Diablo could have differing forms dependant on who he has possessed as well as how long and complete the possession is. It's also arguable if we've ever seen his "true" form as we have only seen his physical incarnation through the possession of humans.