In trouble with Silas
Flik is playing hooky from the faire. I was speaking with him at midnight when the faire despawned, and he kindly stayed to keep me company. I wondered when Flik would despawn. I can report that three hours and forty one minutes later he and his frog were still there all by themselves, still eager to sell frogs. If you could catch them.

Whether Flik is still there at this time or not, I cannot say. His patience is greater than mine.

In other news, with the last patch the dwarven smiths in Twilight Highlands still smelt at cosy fires. I sure wish I could. But, but -- and this is remarkable -- Blizzard finally reverted the skin of the White War Talbuk as they said they would based on the supplications of those of us who begged. I am so happy! Thank you Blizzard.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
(05-08-2011, 10:27 AM)LavCat Wrote: But, but -- and this is remarkable -- Blizzard finally reverted the skin of the White War Talbuk

And, in another mount related fix, it appears Bliz finally fixed Nether Rays for those of us whose mounts they had previously broken so they used to fall off the bottom of the screen. At least they did for mine.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
(05-08-2011, 08:38 PM)LochnarITB Wrote: And, in another mount related fix, it appears Bliz finally fixed Nether Rays for those of us whose mounts they had previously broken so they used to fall off the bottom of the screen. At least they did for mine.

I don't have a Nether Ray, can they run now?

Just checked on Flik. He is still running around, twenty one hours after he should have despawned.

Edit: I had my mage check in with Flik right before server shutdown (this morning, 5/10/2011). We felt sorry for him and bought another frog.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
(05-09-2011, 01:07 AM)LavCat Wrote: can they run now?

That would require legs and they have none. They have anti-grav bellies that they hover on while swimming along through the air so any legs probably became vestigial long ago.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."