Wrong Tabard
One bug I have found so far with 4.0.1: the tabard displayed on the character loading screen does not correspond to what tabard the character has equipped.

Edit: The tabard issue seems to have resolved itself.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
If you scroll though characters quickly, you can end up with what looks like the wrong tabard on a character on the loading screen. It was quite odd to see one of my hordies wearing my alliance guild bank's tabard.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright
My druid was displaying the Lurker tabard, when he had no tabard on. Could be this patch could have used a bit more testing...
(10-14-2010, 09:07 AM)LtWarhound Wrote: My druid was displaying the Lurker tabard, when he had no tabard on. Could be this patch could have used a bit more testing...

I was wrong when I said the issue was resolved. It is still happening to me. The loading screen seems to choose a guild tabard, even if the character does not have a guild tabard.
(10-15-2010, 03:28 AM)LavCat Wrote:
(10-14-2010, 09:07 AM)LtWarhound Wrote: My druid was displaying the Lurker tabard, when he had no tabard on. Could be this patch could have used a bit more testing...

I was wrong when I said the issue was resolved. It is still happening to me. The loading screen seems to choose a guild tabard, even if the character does not have a guild tabard.

Yeah, random display bug. They have bigger fish to fry at the moment, but they'll eradicate this one at some point.
--Mav
(10-15-2010, 04:03 AM)Mavfin Wrote:
(10-15-2010, 03:28 AM)LavCat Wrote:

Yeah, random display bug. They have bigger fish to fry at the moment, but they'll eradicate this one at some point.

I see it is listed as a known issue now: "Guild Tabards are displaying on characters without actually owning a tabard." Not having to purchase a tabard almost makes up for Master Riding.
(10-15-2010, 04:40 AM)LavCat Wrote: Not having to purchase a tabard almost makes up for Master Riding.

Meh, I'm not worried about paying out 5K for 310 at the moment, since *all* of my current mounts either run on the ground at 100, or fly at 280, or both. If you think 30% is worth it, then 5K shouldn't be a big deal.
--Mav