Sparkling Mail
Jarulf´s guide says that the unique chain mail, sparkling mail, is unfindable in regular difficulty. I´m pretty sure that´s where I found mine, but given that it is the only unique chain mail I don´t see why it shouldn´t be findable on a Laz run.
I guess you mean Sparking Mail, as sparks do kind of sparkle. :P Jarulf's Guide does not say that it is impossible to find in regular difficulty in Diablo. Jarulf's Guide says that it is impossible to find in regular difficulty in Hellfire. In Diablo, it can be found in any difficulty level.
Excellent point. I should read more carefully.
Quote:Jarulf´s guide says that the unique chain mail, sparkling mail, is unfindable in regular difficulty. I´m pretty sure that´s where I found mine, but given that it is the only unique chain mail I don´t see why it shouldn´t be findable on a Laz run.

I find them in normal all the time when I do laz runs with my sorc.

Its a popular item that many duelers use in WvW action, though I personally think its rather cheap.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)
you have to know how to use it and how to defend (generally sparking users die faster;])