Been about a year or 2
it's been along time since being on these forums and playing Diablo 1, just wondering is Diablo LE still alive? I dropped by and no one was there, not sure if it's dead or if people are just offline and not have bots up.
[Image: diabloplayerps4.png]
There were half a dozen people in there when I checked a couple of days ago.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
LE is dying, cause its populated mostly by idiotic drewche bag trolls nowadays (you know of whom I speak, I need'nt say any names), but the activity in general has decreased recently (gee I wonder why). Ive been playing in deu-1 lately, Europe. More active there, and less trolls Smile
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)
(08-29-2010, 05:52 PM)FireIceTalon Wrote: LE is dying, cause its populated mostly by idiotic drewche bag trolls nowadays (you of whom I speak, I need'nt say any names), but the activity in general has decreased recently (gee I wonder why). Ive been playing in deu-1 lately, Europe. More active there, and less trolls Smile

wow, lmao didn't know he's still around. but it's good to hear that LE is still alive in some way, good times there. i don't know but i might return to playing again.
[Image: diabloplayerps4.png]
Yes, (very) unfortunately. Hes still the same moron too after all these years. But besides him and about 3 other individuals, its not a bad place. But once again, unfortunately, its them who are usually on, and the cool people seem to rarely play anymore. Oh well. I suggest deu-1 in Europe man, more likely to get a game going there and not have to worry about trolls who log on for the sole purpose of arguing and nothing more.

All my chars are basically perfect now or very close, so Im pretty much just doing hell/hell co-ops these days with the Germans. We've had a couple PvP tournaments too though it seems most of the good duelists dont come around unless one of these events is taking place, so its kind of hard to PvP otherwise now. Look for guys like Taliesin., Bifrost, Shade, Rienna, etc. Other accounts to find me on besides this name: Silmaril (warrior), MoonLightTalon (alternate rogue), Gen[Arch] or [Tank] (sorcs).
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)
I dunno I just MUTE them from what I remember, so I didn't have to neither listen nor have their text pollute my screen.
these new boards seem to have a bit more life and vibrance in them.