Teamspeak Downtime - January 13, 2009
The Lurker Lounge's wonderful hosting company*, ServInt, will be restarting the hosting server in the wee hours of Tuesday morning (January 13). This typically knocks the Teamspeak server offline until I can get it manually restarted. I will endeavor to do so Tuesday morning, but it may wind up being offline until Tuesday night. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Bolty

*No, seriously, they're by far the best hosting company I've ever had the Lounge on. Highly recommended.
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:The Lurker Lounge's wonderful hosting company*, ServInt, will be restarting the hosting server in the wee hours of Tuesday morning (January 13). This typically knocks the Teamspeak server offline until I can get it manually restarted. I will endeavor to do so Tuesday morning, but it may wind up being offline until Tuesday night. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Bolty

*No, seriously, they're by far the best hosting company I've ever had the Lounge on. Highly recommended.

Aww shux, this is usually the time Tal and TD and I talk dirty to each other...looks like we'll have to reschedule.

-Z
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raiderâ„¢ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Terenas uses the TS server for raids, but our current schedule has nothing on Tuesday. So you should be able to be leisurely.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.