First Post! :p
I won't let this post be completely pointless :D Allow myself to introduce...myself.

I'm Tyderian, or Dave. I've been lurking since...two forum incarnations ago?...and have decided to finally come out of hiding :)

I'm an engineering math sophomore at the University of Arizona. I consider myself more of a console gamer, but there have always been a few exceptions, like Diablo of course, and currently, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri. Non-exceptions would be the Tony Hawk series, Metroid Prime, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and too many older games to count. Lately my RA and I have been playing a lot of Mario Tennis.

I'm a speed freak in D2; slowest character I've ever played was just one maul barb that I didn't take very far :P

I've been playing Seven Lances single-player for a couple weeks, and I'm trying to get a friend across the hall to play too. :D

Well, I'm off to class. Nice to finally post around here :)

Edit: I figured I had better make this post on-topic, since it is in the Armory, not the Lounge or Tavern. Are there any guides to Seven Lances characters other than the barb guide at sevenlances.com? Tankee.
"Nothing is impossible. Not if you can imagine it. That's what being a scientist is all about." -- Hubert Farnsworth, Futurama
So! :P
Dix...

"Facta Non Grata"

[Image: dixen.gif]
There might be a few other guides fir 7L up on the website.

Unfortunately, my characters never live long enough to be able to write a guide for them. Playing hc in 7L is dangerous. :)

Smithy
Hmm, it's definitely the first post, until Bolty moves over the other Armory as forum archives, after that I'm not sure if it counts as the first anymore. <_<
goldfish,Feb 13 2003, 06:25 PM Wrote:Hmm, it's definitely the first post, until Bolty moves over the other Armory as forum archives, after that I'm not sure if it counts as the first anymore.&nbsp; <_<
Woah, did you get that impression? There's no way I'd import the DCForum threads over here even if I could - there's too good a chance that some corrupted data would mess this thing up just as bad as the old forum!

No, this is a fresh start - you may commence your strategy discussions here.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Hi! i should be introducing myself too :P I've been lurking here for a while and started posting in the old boards for a little until the board glitch deleted me from existence. Anyhow, I'm here. I also post on the diabloii.net forums. The folks there are quite cool, but I find the people here to be of a higher maturity level then most other forums. So here I am.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
While everyone is introducing themselves,
Im Mael-Storm. I just registered for lurker lounge and up till then i have been just reading.

Hava nice day! :D :lol: :) B) :P
Is the truth really out there?

-X files doubters
Meet my brother, Mael-Storm. <_<
A plague of exploding high-fives.