Dang....
Grrrr........I can only say, first is the worst, second is the best.....nah nah, I'm playing.... :D Okay, anyway, I just wanted to say that there are much better avatars in here then at the old place...okay, I'm done.
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. At least you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes." ~?

Stonemaul - Sneakybast, 51 Rogue
Terenas - Sneaksmccoy, 1 Rogue

Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight!
i love the look but what about are charter members things we lost that?, me and wifey are wondering this
[Image: chandelier.gif]
[Image: greyson.jpg]
[Image: demtorch.gif]
Charter members were members of the LL forums before Bolty's last change. Instead of a join date he put up Charter Member. Thats all :)

-Urza
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
The whole "charter member" thing came with the forum software. In fact, we probably would have taken it off if it would have been less annoying to do so (it was hard-coded into the forum).

-Griselda
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
So, how can you get your own avatars in there? :ph34r:
:unsure:
I know I've been told once, but it was a long time ago, and I forgot. :huh:
:blink:
:D The new forum looks nice! :D
:P :o ;)
Why of course. Go to the avatar options in my controls, scroll down and pick "Your Image Avatars" Type the link of the picture you want. If you use your own pictures, remember that you'll need to host your image somewhere, and you can't link from Angelfire or Geocities or anything like that because they're really mean.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Re-Dang then. The very image I want is in geocities. Any other way I can do this if I have no clue how to host my own image?
A plague of exploding high-fives.
Save the image.
email it to me.
I will host it for you and send you back the link needed.
[Image: ThiefLogo.jpg]

"What cannot kill you, isn't worth fighting." - Anon.
Chameleon, The Lost Thief *Fades away into the darkness*
Thanks Chameleon! :)
A plague of exploding high-fives.