Topic Titles...
:blink:
nt
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
nt
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
Obi2... this is minor, I fully realize. In the grand scheme of things and the purposes of life, it ranks so far below anything of note that the sub-basement would have to be dug up...

But your signature... it's driving me nuts.

"A mime is a terrible thing to waste".

The movie was Mel Brooks' 1993 "Robin Hood: Men in Tights", not just "Robin Hood". The only movie that bore the title "Robin Hood" was made by Disney in 1973. Even Errol Flynn's 1938 immortal silver screen adaptation was "The Adventures of Robin Hood".

King John was played by Richard Lewis... of stand-up comedy fame (one could argue primetime sitcom fame... but we'll go with the certainty, here).

SO!

"A mime is a terrible thing to waste." - Richard Lewis, Robin Hood: Men In Tights

*stops scratching that itch*

GAWD, I feel better. :rolleyes:
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
nt
I Demand Pie.
Speaking of itches, I've got a minor one....and, now, pardon my yelling but...WHAT DOES "NT" MEAN? I mean, I've seen it at the first lounge and I'm seein now. What does it mean? This is like the mystery of "How many licks will it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop". C'mon, fefo, help me out. (P.S. A little off topic, but I thought it was unnecesary to start a whole new thread.)
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. At least you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes." ~?

Stonemaul - Sneakybast, 51 Rogue
Terenas - Sneaksmccoy, 1 Rogue

Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight!
Speaking of itches, I've got a minor one....and, now, pardon my yelling but...WHAT DOES "NT" MEAN? I mean, I've seen it at the first lounge and I'm seein now. What does it mean? This is like the mystery of "How many licks will it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop". C'mon, fefo, help me out. (P.S. A little off topic, but I thought it was unnecesary to start a whole new thread.)
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. At least you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes." ~?

Stonemaul - Sneakybast, 51 Rogue
Terenas - Sneaksmccoy, 1 Rogue

Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight!
It means "no text"

So that an entire post of just a word or two can be conveyed in the post header and threaded view loevers don't have to look inside to find an enpty post.

(vlt) means "Very Light Text" too BTW.
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
YES! Somebody else noticed! That was driving me nuTS! I couldn't find his name though so I didn't comment. Thanks Nic!
WWBBD?