Poll: I'd like to make a new 1.10 HC character, but I have 8 already, each of whom I love dearly. What should I do?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Delete MF Horking Barb, lvl 88.
6.25%
2 6.25%
Delete Elementalist Druid, 1st Xpac char (now a mule) lvl 79
3.13%
1 3.13%
Delete "Leafalicious", blaze sorc, lvl 46
0%
0 0%
Delete Explo necro, lvl 55
0%
0 0%
Delete "Nocturnalicious", trapper, 35
9.38%
3 9.38%
Delete "Blissfulicious", caster pally (meditationSmile)
0%
0 0%
Delete "Vocalicious", Warcrier, lvl 50
3.13%
1 3.13%
Delete Immo/Freeze Arrow Zon, lvl 68
6.25%
2 6.25%
Delete them all and start fresh
28.13%
9 28.13%
Make a new account, and go through SC again
43.75%
14 43.75%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which To Delete?
I realize this is self-absorbed spam of the silliest degree, but I'm just trying to bump poor MEAT's PK posts down so he can get on with his life. :] - totally kidding Meats

Actually, it hadn't really occurred to me until today how much it may hurt to part with my beloved little avatars. That ole' MF barb & I have been together since classic... I'll miss him lots if I'm to start over - but, at the same time, my attachment to him is based heavily on his ability to deliver the goods (items are what D2 players are really 'addicted' to).
Since the new ladder play is very appealing to me, he (and the others) are looking kind of useless, other than to dust off now and again for kicks.

Whadya think Lurklings?
*Swarmalicious - USeast Hardcore
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men." - W Wonka

The Flying Booyaka and The Legend of Bonesnap
Personally, I'm going to delete every single one of my characters (except one at first so I can start ladder Hardcore, but once I have a hardcore ladder character, the old one left behind must go too). That way, Ill have a fresh start. When I started playing Hardcore, I did the same thing with softcore - just gave away all my SC gear and delated my characters.

This is my own personal style thou and some people would have a hard time with this kind of drastic change. It says nothing about their personality, only that they'd rather cherish what they do have here and now whereas I just want to "move-on" and forget about the past :D .
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Same as MEAT there, I'll completely empty my accounts for new ladder chars. I think I still have some of my softcore characters on accounts I never moved to HC, but I bet most of them are"character not found".
Anyway, although many here do not mule, I do, and I'll need the space.
Usually, the best way to get used to the temperature of the pool water is to jump in and find out the hard way. Unfortunately, in some cases, this has led me to remember a friend who ended up with a concussion from diving before checking the depth :blink: .

There's no guarantee that anything you have now will be worth owning (or trading) when 1.10 is finally released, and there's no guarantee that you won't decide that a mod suddenly looks interesting.

Besides, the gamming arena is the one place in life where you don't need to worry about how you'll feed/clothe/house your mercenary/minions if you decide to abandon your current tactics and switch to frenzy with dual daggers just because you think it might look funny. The world of Sanctuary is the one place where you can get away with jumping in head-first and not expecting any real consequences (and no need to wake someone up every three hours to make sure their still alive) ;) .

Maybe I'm just feeling old and trapped in a job today, but I say get rid of everything and start over: Maybe you'll find more joy in exploring with an underpowered paladin than in trotting out the lvl 88 barb and cruising the Chaos Sanctuary to count how many times you get hit with IM. (If you see a look of surprise on their face after switching to berserk, push your chair away and stretch your legs: you've been playing too long!)

PS: the frenzied dual dagger barb is amusing to see in action, well relatively. I just wonder whether his elbows hurt after a while.
ah bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bah-bob
dyah ah dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dah-dth
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
It will be good for you to rehone the skills as you climb back up to the top. :)
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete