Inferno Sorc
I want to build a sorceress using inferno as her main attack.

I plan to use a Leaf runeword staff with +3 to fire skills, +3 warmth, +6 inferno etc.

However I am not really sure what else to do.

I need suggestions on equipment, backup offensive spells (for fire immune), defensive skill suggestions, and opinions onhow many points to put into warmth. Thanks for any help.
"Once you have tasted flight,
you will forever walk the earth with
your eyes turned skyward, for there
you have been, and there you will
always long to return."

-Leonardo da Vinci
Well, you could start by reading, and then posting, at the OTHER thread with almost the exact same name "Inferno Sorc," that exists in this very same forum. There's a reason we have "topics," after all: it's so that people can post in them.

*shrug*

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Appologies made, nuff said. Sry Botly :unsure:

I hope the rest of you will choose not to ignore any futue posts I make just because I made an ass of myself here.
"Once you have tasted flight,
you will forever walk the earth with
your eyes turned skyward, for there
you have been, and there you will
always long to return."

-Leonardo da Vinci
If you do, in fact, read this thread, you will find in it exactly what you are asking for in this thread.
SUM PREEST IZ FITE
Albion Child,Feb 19 2003, 11:14 AM Wrote:Now because of the fact that you have a known name here, and, as you have so graciously flamed me, instead of getting useful advice, I will get didly, zip, zilch. Thanks for making my life just a little bit more difficult.
Well, the chances are that you'd get next to "didly, zip, zilch" anyway for ignoring the other thread.

Quote:NOW, that I am releaved of my small portion of bitterness <_< , perhaps someone out there could still help me out.

Sure! :D

Go post on the other thread. <_<
Heed the Song of Battle and Unsheath the Blades of War
Quote:Prevent duplicate postings.
In other words, before you go and post about a topic, make sure that the topic hasn't already been discussed within the last few days' worth of postings. The Lounge forum also has a search engine if you're asking a rather rare or esoteric question. That's what the archives are for in the technical or strategy forums - to allow for searches for old material. After you've looked around and could not find anything related to your question/topic, fire away!

Hit that little FAQ button on the top right of the forum.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
A "Known name". :P

Hear that, Bolty? You're a "Known name". :lol: I bet you're just pleased as all heck that your free time and recreation is spent providing a new (and old, and older) forum for that, neh?

Keep shoving that foot down your throat, Albion... there's more than a few of us that are willing to help you choke on it for comments like that.

Do you usually lip your parents off for providing a roof over your head, too? Or has the ROTC failed to beat some respect into your head, yet.
Garnered Wisdom --

If it has more than four legs, kill it immediately.
Never hesitate to put another bullet into the skull of the movie's main villain; it'll save time on the denouement.
Eight hours per day of children's TV programming can reduce a grown man to tears -- PM me for details.
Albion Child,Feb 18 2003, 11:14 PM Wrote:Or, am I permanently outcast for saying something other that God bless You to Botly.
You're permanently outcast for being a complete moron. Thanks for the laugh though, that's got to be one of the funniest posts I've seen in a long time. Known name.... ROFL! :lol:

P.S. God Bless Bolty!
Albion Child,Feb 18 2003, 06:14 PM Wrote:NOW, that I am releaved of my small portion of bitterness <_< , perhaps someone out there could still help me out.

Or, am I permanently outcast for saying something other that God bless You to Botly.
:rolleyes:

God bless you, Albion Child.

Are you bitter over this? I've told you to post it in the forums to get feedback, because it still needs work (it's really short).

Or was it something else? I'd hardly call what I wrote you a flame, but...well, whatever.

A "known name?" Albion, outside of this website I have zero name recognition. Various people here appreciate the work I do to provide a home for intelligent game discussion, but that's about all my "name" carries. I wouldn't worry about being "outcast." Look at MEAT, he comes in here posting what was essentially a "PK Guide," took some flame, and was completely forgiven thanks to his incredible heat-shield he must have installed on his persona some time ago.

See, this forum works a little differently than others you might have been on in the past. Make a post in a thread and it won't get ignored and disappear, you'll find. Give it a chance.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Yah, MEAT's entrance was as subtle as a human walking into an Orc bar with his arms full of fresh Orc scalps for bounty.

:D
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

>Yah, MEAT's entrance was as subtle as a human walking into an Orc bar with his arms full of fresh Orc >scalps for bounty.

Kind of beating a dead horse on the topic, but a very funny analogy. LOL.
Hmm I don't usually use a sig, but this thread had me seriously considering using "God Bless You Bolty" as a sig. :)

PS: or perhaps "God Bless you Botly"

EDIT: I can't spell one sentence right...